Head Unit Thoughts?

how about ebay??i found a very nice pioneer on there a 7800 mp great stereo 16 band eq has built in crossovers for teh speaekers and has 5V preouts.cost me about 150

ew no

Little out of your budget but pretty decent and new for 2009

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_500CDA105/Alp...tures_and_specs

You can find em for about 170ish online.

x500CDA105-f_mt.jpeg

hmmm also an option :D

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

i like alpines higher end lines, thier 100-200 dollar lines lack features, even my $250 9885 lacks many features that a $200 dollar pioneer would have. But my pioneer DEH4000UB lacks horribly in its shuffle feature and its USB features, it takes literally for ever to scroll through 1200+ mp3's on a usb drive cuz you have to go through each track. It only shuffles when a song is done playing, so if you try to skip the song it'll go to the next song in order and not SUFFLE LIKE ITS FUCKING SUPPOSED TO!!

lol w/e, ive heard many many good things about kenwoods and i will get one as my next HU since the pre-outs on my pioneer are starting to go bad -.-...Dont know what kind of features they have but its a good HU to try out. Clarion also makes bomb ass HU's..lots of pre amp volatage.

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

how about ebay??i found a very nice pioneer on there a 7800 mp great stereo 16 band eq has built in crossovers for teh speaekers and has 5V preouts.cost me about 150

If you found that deck for that price you better jump all over it. That is one of the best decks ever produced by Pioneer.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

i like alpines higher end lines, thier 100-200 dollar lines lack features, even my $250 9885 lacks many features that a $200 dollar pioneer would have. But my pioneer DEH4000UB lacks horribly in its shuffle feature and its USB features, it takes literally for ever to scroll through 1200+ mp3's on a usb drive cuz you have to go through each track. It only shuffles when a song is done playing, so if you try to skip the song it'll go to the next song in order and not SUFFLE LIKE ITS FUCKING SUPPOSED TO!

Ive installed a few of these 105s, and lets say that their ipod speed is super fast. It blows away the 9886, and 9887, and the alpine media deck from last year. Its instant, You can scan thru songs thru the deck faster then thru the ipod itself. The usb cable is faster thus why alpine is using a usb to ipod cable for it, but you still have your newer style ai net hookups in the back which may normally be used up by the ipod cable.

So we got am/fm/cd, ipod, usb, 3 sets of 2volt preouts, hd, sat radio, and bluetooth ready, bass engine pro, not to mention imprint compatable.

I havent seen a headunit yet with better ipod controls then alpine.

Maybe you should read up a tad more on these headunits. Because I kinda like it more then my current headunit, and the price is outstandingly good!

http://news.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/10381/546459.html

the cda-105 is almost idienical to the cda-9886 but from what Ive noticed its lacking on 2 things. The 4volt pre outs, and the nicer display.

Edited by Bangin Caddy

Ive installed a few of these 105s, and lets say that their ipod speed is super fast. It blows away the 9886, and 9887, and the alpine media deck from last year. Its instant, You can scan thru songs thru the deck faster then thru the ipod itself. The usb cable is faster thus why alpine is using a usb to ipod cable for it, but you still have your newer style ai net hookups in the back which may normally be used up by the ipod cable.

So we got am/fm/cd, ipod, usb, 3 sets of 2volt preouts, hd, sat radio, and bluetooth ready, bass engine pro, not to mention imprint compatable.

I havent seen a headunit yet with better ipod controls then alpine.

Maybe you should read up a tad more on these headunits. Because I kinda like it more then my current headunit, and the price is outstandingly good!

http://news.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/10381/546459.html

the cda-105 is almost idienical to the cda-9886 but from what Ive noticed its lacking on 2 things. The 4volt pre outs, and the nicer display.

i dont have an ipod so i cant comment on the i-pod capabilities, but yes alpine has the best HU to ipod interface of any other HU out there. So if thats important to you then you should pick up an alpine.

Edited by eliassami5

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

Go to bestbuy and apply for a credit card. aslong as you get atleast a $300 limit you can get an alpine 9886 or for $50 more a 9887... those decks are amazing.

lol can't...

mom can't get approved for one at the moment and i'm under 18 ftl

my friend has three credit cards though xD

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

if you do get a bestbuy card, make sure its a instore card that can only be used at bestbuy, and not a bestbuy mastercard that will work where ever.

I got a best buy mastercard and I get raped with $75 annueal fees, and like 21% interest, but yet my credit score is a 710 or someplace around there.