stupid me, i was thinking you got a ticket for bass, since thats kinda what the thread was about, LOL. Im sick so im not thinkin too quickly today. Now lookin at it again, makes perfect sense.

haha.. its cool.. yeah i just figure that.. but didnt really want to make my own thread.. im beat-less ATM but hopefully i wont get a ticket when i do get beats.. lol

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

My bass tickets lol.

1. When I first got my Jeep it had a small system (2 JL 10W0s and less than 200 watts). I was playing Nickelback and a cop jumped in front of me and yelled stop... it was fucking Nickelback, how loud could it be?

2. This one is kind of interesting. I had my second system ( 2 Fi BL 18s). There was a "shooting threat" at my school, because some mom freaked out when she saw her daughter was talking to a kid on myspace who had pictures of guns, so there were a ton of cops there....well whenever the seniors left, we would always bump our systems, it was always between classes and after exam time anyway, so the regular cops didn't bother us, but on this particular day, one of the new cops heard one of BigPimpin's songs and it was over....luckily he didn't give me a seatbelt ticket as well....In terms of legality, this time I did deserve it, I had my system up pretty far.

3. This one happened a little over a month ago. I was driving around my school playing some rap song, windows down, subs on +0 out of +15, and I turn a corner and see a speed trap with 4 cop cars about 50 feet away. Well a female cop signals for me to pull over and asks why my music was so loud. I proceed to tell her that the low notes travel and the music itself was barely on....she doesn't have it, and slaps me with a ticket, and makes me over a half hour late to a lab. This county is annoying too because they only give you 30 days to pay it off. I tried to rant about this one, but my thread was shut down.

All in all I average 1 sound ordinance a year lol. I'm pretty good about not playing it in town or at stoplights, but bass is definitely one of my biggest stress reliefs and sometimes I just have to have it on.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

ive had one ticket for audio when i lived in puerto rico, 8 a.m. in front of my high school, cop was a dick. he used to pull me over almost everyweek for tints and other shit. ticket was $500.

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

dang. sounds like some of these tickets can be quite pricey. as i said before, where i live, nothing but cows and fields. i don't have to worry about cops. even when i head to alliance (about the only place i go) cops don't do much. i've heard people bumpin all the time up there.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

i never knew that they could take your system.. is it temporary? or perminant.. would u have to go to court and get it back or wat?

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

tudski, im not sure, seeing as ive never had mine taken. I would imagine they take it for good, sell it in a police auction. It may depend on where you live.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

i got my first ticket jan. same spot as meade right by lowes he said i was doing 63 on the radar so fuck it im paying for that one right now $309 BULLSH*T

Month later well not even first ticket mid Jan. 2nd one early Feb. pulling out of a street and took off speedin to get with traffic i get pulled over for "loud exhaust" he comes up to the window with 2 fix it tickets and a speeding ticket i was shocked like wtf so i had court march 20th but i was locked up so now its june 2nd im fighting that shit i didnt speed

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

tudski, im not sure, seeing as ive never had mine taken. I would imagine they take it for good, sell it in a police auction. It may depend on where you live.

thats just wrong... thats like takin away a wheelchair from a paraplegic.. not really but we need our bass dont we? and not to mention we spend out hard earned money on it. really gets me mad. :aggressive:

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

thats just wrong... thats like takin away a wheelchair from a paraplegic.. not really but we need our bass dont we? and not to mention we spend out hard earned money on it. really gets me mad. :aggressive:

thats when i grab my boys and my tools fallow the cop home and disable his cop car and trade him parts for my parts and leave a sticky note to call me cuz that aint cool

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i was beating one day and never saw a cop ANYWHERE. after riding about 3 or 4 miles with all the red lights in between. then im gettin pulled over and then he goes into the whole city ordiance laws. luck was on my side that day. he forgot his ticket book. but gotten outtta those $400+ loud music tickets where i live.

Archived