Please read the first post before voting.  

68 members have voted

1. 1. PlayStation 3 vs. Xbox 360

• Playstation 3
    • Xbox 360

the online is so close between the two honestly...playing 30v30 resistance 2 online on ps3 is amazing (and idk if there is even a game on xbox thatll support 60 players)

ive been through 7 xbox's, still on my first and only ps3

oh, and xbox online has more bugs and issues than ps3 in my experience...ive had a million and one problems with it and ended up having to format my hdd to try and fix problems (and now i lost years of gamesaves and the online still doesnt work)

i vote ps3

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

the online is so close between the two honestly...playing 30v30 resistance 2 online on ps3 is amazing (and idk if there is even a game on xbox thatll support 60 players)

ive been through 7 xbox's, still on my first and only ps3

oh, and xbox online has more bugs and issues than ps3 in my experience...ive had a million and one problems with it and ended up having to format my hdd to try and fix problems (and now i lost years of gamesaves and the online still doesnt work)

i vote ps3

But it is also easier to hack the PS3, so on games you could see alot of cheaters using aimbots, infinite health etc...

Although I may buy a PS3 for MAG 256player online FTW.

All the 360 needs to do is implement dedicated servers then it would be able to handle massive amounts of players like the PS3.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

360 /thread

x2

360 has such a better gamin experience. and dont the new generation of 360s have blue ray? and HDMI output?

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

no xbox has blueray, they offered hddvd drives for a bit but it never caught on(and hddvd lost the hidef war anyways)

i personally like xbox controllers more, but whatever

and captain planetz, ive never seen a cheater/hacker on ps3, i have seen quite a few on xbox (in halo mostly)...all you needed to hack it was a usb thumb drive, its not rocket science

also, having to buy a bluetooth headset keeps a lot of little kids out of the voicechat, or something like that, cuz xbox is full of whiney 8 year olds that shouldnt be playing in the first place yelling obscenities and songs in their shrill pre-adolecent voices. I really stopped wearing headsets and muted everyone every game just to not have to deal with a retarted 3rd grader singing batman for 15 minutes straight

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

microsoft ftw...

the games on 360 are so much better, w/ the exception of like 2...

its better to pay $"x" for online thats worth going on...

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

I didn't vote, but I have had 360 for the longest time. I guess it depends what you like and are going to do. I also now have a ps3 and I can use both for the same stuff. I am beggining to like the ps3 more because it has hdmi, where as my 360 doesn't (the newer ones do i think?). And hte controller im just beginning to like more also. Both I can use for media, and stream my media, but the majority of my friends have 360 so I like that more.

I would say 360, but either one is good, without having a ps3 i would say it sucks but its actually not that bad

edit: I voted 360

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

Archived