Sundown Audio

Power Acoustik Bamf-1600/4

siucsaluki11

Im from the millbrook/prattville/montgomery area.

kool im from greenville, work in montgomery.

/off topic

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

but you're not getting what you pay for....you're getting less than 1/4 of what you pay for, and at that point why not get a good, quality, name brand, warranteed, reliable, cool running, clean power amp?

I realize they work, and they may work pretty well, but so will a friggin head unit amp, why not spend a few dollars (in this case, 9$) to get an amp that is not only better, but will realistically put out more power?

Was this directed towards me or someone else? I forgot, the main contender for my 4ch. More on the pricey side, comparatively, so if i get this one, im stickin with it. AQ4x90. Does anyone have any experience with this amp?

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

kool im from greenville, work in montgomery.

/off topic

Sweet dude. Where u work? We got the CKR audio comp comin up soon, you should come thru, its a pretty big show.

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

me likey lol time for work

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

A mids and highs amps is certainly where you don't wanna cheap out...that's where the majority of your music comes from......but hey if you wanna buy cheap inflated (junk imo) go for it....but I would rather save that $100 for a quality amp....

An I'm willing to bet money that infinity will put out rated power and be cleaner than that pa amp.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

anyone got any experience with the AQ amp?

i'd trust the aq amp personally, that 2200 07sonata had was doing some work, lol

and that crunch amp is the same thing as the bamf....it will never ever do 900 watts...id doubt 600watts, it "may" be able to pump out 100 watts a chanel at 4ohm, and maybe 125 at 2ohm

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i'd trust the aq amp personally, that 2200 07sonata had was doing some work, lol

and that crunch amp is the same thing as the bamf....it will never ever do 900 watts...id doubt 600watts, it "may" be able to pump out 100 watts a chanel at 4ohm, and maybe 125 at 2ohm

well they rate the crunch at 14.4v, not like how they rate the PA at 18v

the crunch amp is actually a pretty good amp, but for the price, i would say go for the MB quart 4ch on sonic. the cheapest one, OR i know this amp sounds good as hell and can put out some power, cheap as hell aswell.

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/CLIF-...e4d.r3a8bd.aspx

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

DAMNIT, why cant i have 130 layin around, id buy it today, price is right. Cant believe its so cheap there

Archived