Got A Ticket And Lookin For Ideas...

went to performance and style in carlisle pa yesterday and leaving the show i had my volume up blastin some mudvayne. hits nice but not extreme. i have a nice set up for my likings, 1 12" t2 rockford power sub, and two sets of rockford components. anyway, i pass a cop not even 5 mins away from leavin the show and this douche pulls me over and gave me a ticket for disorderly conduct, and it states..."def did make unreasonable noise by playing radio so loud it shook this officers vehicle." below on the ticket where it asks for remarks he wrote "def stated he played loud music because he was happy to go home." now when the officer came to my door i was polite as always until i see the ticket, than the dickhead appears. anyway, the cop asked why i was playing my music loud than also asked where i was headed. i just responded i was just happy to be goin home. said nothing about music. so when he went over the ticket i refused to sign it because i never admitted to saying i had my music up, out of an entire showfield my system shook his car, mind you if anyone knows my set up it does sound good but in no fuckin way would shake any vehicle of any sort. so am i in the right to fight this ticket or just wasting my time? personally, i lost my license twice with my prior car and owned every ticket i recieved, but this is shit to me. so any ideas on how to handle this would be appreciated. below is the link to my set up to show exactly what it is.... thanks and any help is appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O39CVSQX3N8

theres always work in progress

haha be proud you shook his car, pay the ticket and know to keep an eye out next time lol but IMO them T2s can get down some. ya might be underestimating what ya have a lil too. ive rattled gas stations with my single 12 7500 in the trunk :D

You could fight the ticket and if your system is pretty well hidden hide the wires and remove sub box and take it there and show them.

thought about changin subs and puttin somethin like a rock p1 12" cause that would deff be a harsh change and maybe will beable to win sayin how the hell could that bump his car. lastly, the cop never saw my system, not once.

theres always work in progress