83 hours ftmfl, first day today

at least in some freak lil thing, my gf's sisters baby's daddy's grandma works there and she said she'd take me and hook me up...

we can only hope

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

Damn bro community service sucks, I had to do 25 hrs at Virginia Tech, when I got caught stealing a hubcap for one of my buddies cars, got arrested right there on the famous drill field.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Yeah, they gave me a sledge hammer and said to knock down a concrete wall, so I beat the thing against the handle and broke it in about 10 minutes and got to sweep the parking lot for 8 hours a day. That was a long time ago and that was when I learned to stay in the Grey area and avoid the law.

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

dont do dumb shit and u wont have to do it :lol:

EXACTLY!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

community service isnt that bad man, for real. no bs would you rather have time away or the com service? i lost 5 years and 8 months of my life up state, had 90 hours of com service when i got home while stuck in a halfway house for 120 days, and now im done with parole and am livin happy with a wife and two kids. lovin life! so as much as you think it sucks, cherrish it, could be alot worse. left dec 21 of 96 and was finished totaly in aug 21 2007. 10 years and 8 months of rules and stuff, and for real, wouldnt have changed a thing if i could cause im where i wanna be now and wouldnt change it for the world.

Edited by stretchnutz78

theres always work in progress

i had a sanction to do not really community service but.. i never did complete it and some how i got out of it on my follow up court date to see if i did it they asked if i did.. said no and they said okay your free to go.. it waasss sweet ahaha

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

haha i had community service a lllooooonng time ago. it sucked ass, had to work at the food bank. had work project a shit ton of times too. that shit was worse. jail > work project. i refuse to do that shit again. but like stated dont screw up and u wont have to worry about it.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/