threw it together real quick. support the cause? comment it.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

post as response to orginal vid

im trying to find the thread of videos that are the opasite of this and i cant find it lol. ive been looking for 15 min. i guess i wil hafta' search youtube then :x

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I like what your trying to do, but in all honesty, you didn't really make any real point...... it sounded a little bit like a whiny 16 year old angry because others are angry.

Allow me to play devils advocate here. Those loud exhaust systems aren't allowed as they also violate noise laws, same as any stereo system.

Also, the types of stuff most people are complaining about are the people who put loud systems in their car, with no thought.... you know the wreckless 16 year olds who spend thousands on a pre-fab box and some big speakers, then crank the gains and disturb the peace.... these aren't people who have pout thought into their systems.

Ok, so you understand TS params, and resonant frequency, but how does that help make the point that you are not an "audio terrorist"?? Here I am, someone who absolutely loves loud cars, and I see you say that and think "ok.... how does that relate?"

How does one cheap speaker ($200) equate at all to a bicycle?? so I can buy a speaker for less than a bike. but will that speaker get me around? is that speaker even useful at all without an amp to drive it, wiring to connect it and everything else needed to make that speaker make sound...... so in the end, it will cost WAY more to make sound, than it will to buy a bike, and it still won't get me around anywhere.

If this is a lifestyle then compare it to other lifestyles, gay for instance..... gay people are "protected" and allowed to live their lifestyle.....owning a bike is not a lifestyle.

Like I said dude, I agree with what your trying to say but I think you went about making the points the wrong way.... it just comes off as an amateur 16 year old who wants to have a loud system, disturb the peace and get away with it.

no I DO NOT agree with the stereo being quiet enough to NOT be heard 25ft away, because even turned down WAY WAY low, bass travels farther than 25 ft..... maybe focus on that..... talk about the sound waves and the fact that when turned down low enough not to hear the bass, the driver themselves can't hear shit either.

also, people not in the know, are going to have trouble;

listening to rap, people that complain about this stuff HATE rap

have no clue what a screwed song

won't give a shit what song is playing or what you did to it or why.

i see typos in the vid.

i hate people smoking cigarettes outside and smell the smoke that travels to me. i think inhalation of second hand smoke is worse than hearing a lil music. i hate the LOUD ass motorcycles that rev up super loud when they're driving next to you. nothing happens to them tho :(