Space-time And The Fourth Dimension

but thats just it. a mini black hole will have some gravitationla force yes but it will be too small to suck anything into besides the particle fragment that created it. and since its gravity cannot pull anything else in it will either sit there for all eternity unoticed or simply collpase in on itself sealing the hole.

my theories

ye probably

LHATT

System:

2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz

opinions on the big-bang big-crunch theory?

everything started at a point and will eventually end in that same point. a cycle of the universe

I never liked that theory...I find that if we try to figure out where we came from (God, big bang, etc.) we are left with wars, fights, etc...I'm more interested in here and now and the future of humans, not the end of the universe some gazillion years from now lol.

I am a huge CERN addict though.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

science and religion will always be in conflict and i hate that.

im going to try my best not to offend anyone with this statement. religion to me is the easy way to explain things

example: rain

science: rain is the condensation of water vapor on a nuclei (called a condensation nuclei) that eventually becomes so heavy it falls to the ground.

religion: those are god's tears

u see my point? again not trying to offend or anything its just wut i see

beyond that pointless argument lies wut i really want to know. i dont have a specific question but i like getting many answers. knowledge is wut i seek and that is why the universe is so amazing to me. infinite answers just waiting to be discovered

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

science and religion will always be in conflict and i hate that.

im going to try my best not to offend anyone with this statement. religion to me is the easy way to explain things

example: rain

science: rain is the condensation of water vapor on a nuclei (called a condensation nuclei) that eventually becomes so heavy it falls to the ground.

religion: those are god's tears

u see my point? again not trying to offend or anything its just wut i see

beyond that pointless argument lies wut i really want to know. i dont have a specific question but i like getting many answers. knowledge is wut i seek and that is why the universe is so amazing to me. infinite answers just waiting to be discovered

in my family we dont have time for religion, and i like it that way, like you i'm not trying to offend ppl but a guy who sits on a cloud created us??? come on!! science can explain how we were created with evidence. and ye i also want knowledge of the universe and all its surprises and everything

LHATT

System:

wow!!!!! i dont know what the hell i just read but my brain hurts!!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

in my family we dont have time for religion, and i like it that way, like you i'm not trying to offend ppl but a guy who sits on a cloud created us??? come on!! science can explain how we were created with evidence. and ye i also want knowledge of the universe and all its surprises and everything

thats where you were taught wrong, it has never been said anybody sitting on a cloud created us. ;) and fuck science im not from a monkey gorilla chimpanzee or what ever they say , im not all religious but you should read it before you talk bad about it.

edit: no offense meant, i use to think the same about religion until i looked into a few different beliefs. and if studied enough it makes perfect sense.

edit #2 sorry to get off the topic, study on scientists, i have brain farts adding :P

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

thats where you were taught wrong, it has never been said anybody sitting on a cloud created us. ;) and fuck science im not from a monkey gorilla chimpanzee or what ever they say , im not all religious but you should read it before you talk bad about it.

edit: no offense meant, i use to think the same about religion until i looked into a few different beliefs. and if studied enough it makes perfect sense.

edit #2 sorry to get off the topic, study on scientists, i have brain farts adding :P

yea i no thats not what religion is i was just shortening it up :P and sorry im not trying to talk crap about religion its just how i feel

LHATT

System:

I like to agree with Einstein's thinking about space-time...but what I could never come to grips with is his saying that time slows down as you go faster...what's the explanation there? (dont feel like googling it, lol)

Interesting thing about light particles...you can have one light particle be in two places at the same time.

Also, speaking of Einstein...I am not a super genius or anything, but to think that nothing can go faster than the speed of light is silly.

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

Interesting thing about light particles...you can have one light particle be in two places at the same time.

Also, speaking of Einstein...I am not a super genius or anything, but to think that nothing can go faster than the speed of light is silly.

Well the Large Hadron Collider will make particles go close to the speed of light.

LHATT

System:

Archived