Space-time And The Fourth Dimension

and palin becomes president... sorry off topic... continue with theories and such!!

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Damn 5 pages since i last visited :)

Dark matter is cool- but what really got me tripping about the subject was why it must exist.

Gravity effects everything, and everything with mass has gravity. We know how much mass it takes to exert X amount of gravity by comparing objects and their force, to find the formula.

There isn't enough mass to account for all the gravity. <-- :huh: therefore there must be mass we cannot just "see"

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Damn 5 pages since i last visited :)

Dark matter is cool- but what really got me tripping about the subject was why it must exist.

Gravity effects everything, and everything with mass has gravity. We know how much mass it takes to exert X amount of gravity by comparing objects and their force, to find the formula.

There isn't enough mass to account for all the gravity. <-- :huh: therefore there must be mass we cannot just "see"

-Drew

ah yes, that is the case. Actually....I believe this is why space is black, not due to anti matter but dark matter. Really having to stretch back into my memory on this one lol.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Interesting thing about light particles...you can have one light particle be in two places at the same time.

Also, speaking of Einstein...I am not a super genius or anything, but to think that nothing can go faster than the speed of light is silly.

some interesting things about the speed of light. or C

E=MC^2

energy=mass times the speed of light squared

a friend of mine once explained it to me (i cant remember exactly how it was proven tho) to increase speed u need energy. more energy = more speed (when applied in the same direction of course) so looking at that equation since lightspeed is a constant as your energy increases then your mass must increase as well.

so theoretically the amount of energy needed to move a body of any significant mass would increase the mass of the body to a point where its gravity will suck everything in the universe in on this body causing an implosion of the universe.

thats why we cant go the speed of light but light photons (massless objects) can

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

there is a very minute chance that the collider will cause problems, same chance as one of us winning the lottery. Now do you take that gamble with the world? I also know that they said the same thing about splitting the atom. but we actually progressed slightly from that experiment.

also black hole theory... does anyone believe the theory that the bermuda triangle has one :)

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

there is a very minute chance that the collider will cause problems, same chance as one of us winning the lottery. Now do you take that gamble with the world? I also know that they said the same thing about splitting the atom. but we actually progressed slightly from that experiment.

also black hole theory... does anyone believe the theory that the bermuda triangle has one :)

now i think that is just myth-lore ur gettin into there.

i believe that the bermuda triangle posesses large quantities of magnetic stone which has a profound effect on posistion and electrical equipment. and no one finds these things that crash and sink because they are scared about going there themselves. so it becomes an untouchable thing. its how humans are if enough people say something is some way it becomes a "known" thing.

now as for a black hole... no i dont believe a black hole large enough to suck up planes and ships would go unoticed. cuz it would suck up all the water and rocks and suck increasing its mass and gravity and leading to an eventual implosion of the entire earth.

the possiblity of a black hole being on the surface of our earth and us still being here is logically impossible

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I kinda second what cunokyle said. Sometimes you have to get off the visualizations to show one point and get back to reality. the same force that holds the earth in place is the same force that holds you from waking up into the atmosphere. Birds can beat this force with lift. Its kinda the same concept with a black hole... but there is nothing that can excape its gravity. as stated, its a hard thing to conceptualize, and its all really just theory to a point.

It doesn't defy the law of conservation of matter at all. all of the mass is still there, its just compressed. take a nerf ball and squish it. (for the sake of argument assume you are in a vacume or something) All of the matter is still there, just compressed. It is the same with a black hole, just the compression is on an atomic scale and happens to be somewhat infinite.

Apparently if you smashed all the matter in the known universe into a space where every atom touched it would be less than the size of a beach ball, try smoking some Kush and thinking about that one!

I like to agree with Einstein's thinking about space-time...but what I could never come to grips with is his saying that time slows down as you go faster...what's the explanation there? (dont feel like googling it, lol)

I think (but I'm not that good at it) that it has something to do with the speed of light and since nothing can exceed the speed of light, even time, as you travel farther or through a worm hole you "trick" time itself. At least our idea of time which only exists in our own minds anyway

Einstein is on the money, however we need more understanding of quantum physics instead of the theoretical. Einstein was only talking 4 dimensions, but with the Large Hadron Collider coming on line Sept this year, there is a chance that they can find many elusive particles, possibly find up to 10 dimensions, and being able to show mass for every elemental property.

So really, until the collider comes on line we are still stabbing at air. I really wish I would have spent more time with quantum physics, but i believe everything I would of absorbed would be proven wrong.

Hubble, not to long ago discovered a galaxy that is so large it shouldn't exist.

I guess when it comes to physics we are still in the infantile stages

I do love science though

Before the Hadron they had already found the possibility of over 3000 dimensions and theorized that the number could and actually should be infinite. Think about our world now. How much different would it be today if Kennedy was alive, Obama didn't win, Gore did, No Vietnam. Theoretically all these worlds exist and that's just our shitty little ball here. :huh:

Starting From Scratch!!

science and religion will always be in conflict and i hate that.

im going to try my best not to offend anyone with this statement. religion to me is the easy way to explain things

example: rain

science: rain is the condensation of water vapor on a nuclei (called a condensation nuclei) that eventually becomes so heavy it falls to the ground.

religion: those are god's tears

u see my point? again not trying to offend or anything its just wut i see

beyond that pointless argument lies wut i really want to know. i dont have a specific question but i like getting many answers. knowledge is wut i seek and that is why the universe is so amazing to me. infinite answers just waiting to be discovered

Here's another funny tidbit of info, through some experiment or another I had read that if you were to release all of the dormant energy in one hydrogen atom the amount of power that could be generated would be equal to the power of the so called big bang. Furthermore this energy can apparently be ignited through conscious thought giving you the possibility of proving that there may be a god. Now I don't think in any way that there is a god like we see now. No man in a "heaven" or devil in a "hell" but a universal consciousness of the entire universe. Who knows, I think my brain just exploded!

Starting From Scratch!!

Archived