Second Skin Audio

Which Would Be Better.

and your wrong yet again they dont even have the same motor buddy(seand sx), the more you talk the more your head is up your ass

Really is it that necessary to be such an asshole? A simple answer would have been fine, but the insult along with it, well it's just your style I guess.

It must feel great to put people down all the time. Are you done now?

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Really is it that necessary to be such an asshole? A simple answer would have been fine, but the insult along with it, well it's just your style I guess.

It must feel great to put people down all the time. Are you done now?

nah not really just gets old when people who should know what they are talking about spout off misinformation to people is all.

SE and SX motors aren't the same...it's not just a different layer coil either...why would people pay more money for an SX if the SE was the same motor? :)..they'd just order the SE!

SSD and SE share nothing in common..

Parameter wise an SSD with an aluminum coil is fairly similar in parameters to an SX.

Thanks,

See this is the proper way to respond to a topic. Thank you Nick for clearing that up for me. I have run the sx woofer in the past and on paper the specs seem similar to the se. That is where my comparrison comes from to them being a similar woofer to one another minus the 8 layer coil. Since there isn't a ton of info online to look at and I have never actually ran a se woofer it's hard to say about it. I was pretty much just going off a comparrison that I was told that a q and the sx were close to the same and the se and the ssd were close to one another, but now I've learned that this is not true. Maybe you could teach James how to properly respond to a topic without insulting a member.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

nah not really just gets old when people who should know what they are talking about spout off misinformation to people is all.

I shouldn't know anything about the re or fi woofers really. I don't spend all day reading about their products because they really don't interest me all that much. The only question that was asked was which woofer was going to be better and that is an opinion based question when it comes down to it. Yes some subs look better on paper, but in the end it's one's opinion that counts. Fortunately I've heard all the subs mentioned in action and I can make my statement with my experience to back it up.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

thats the beauty of it just like i can not be an ass when i post you can just not post when you DONT KNOW.

the whole claim of ignorance because you never ran one is rather funny now when you made it a point to point out that the only diff is the coil in them.

i have a se and a SX sitting here near me, so it was rather funny to read your post full of misinformation.

thats the beauty of it just like i can not be an ass when i post you can just not post when you DONT KNOW.

the whole claim of ignorance because you never ran one is rather funny now when you made it a point to point out that the only diff is the coil in them.

i have a se and a SX sitting here near me, so it was rather funny to read your post full of misinformation.

So your saying that I shouldn't post when an opinion is asked for about a couple of woofers in comparrison? Because that is what the actual question was and doesn't really have a thing to do with what we're talking about at this point. My guess is that you're bored and need something to fill a few minutes in the afternoon. I was only trying to be helpful in saying that I have experienced the ssd, type r, the sx and the se. Out of all of those subs I would choose the ssd. That was the answer the person starting the topic was looking for, not weather one woofer was similar to another or not so it really has no relavance to this topic any way. On that note it's been fun and I'll give you this round, based on the fact that I have better stuff to do instead of kicking a dead horse over something that really isn't worth it to begin with.

Have a nice day James :friends::drinks::yahoo:

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck