Numatik's Half Pipe Build Thread *UPDATED DAILY ALMOST DONE!!*

If u need help getting that wood home I got the f150 roof rails and shit let me know

witht his much lumber i think im better off just having them deliver it. in an f150 it would be like 3 trips lol. good lookin out tho! but i will hold you up to comin out next week!! still got plenty of cold ones in the fridge!

Badass half-pipe, that thing is huge! What is the board catcher going to be made from? Something like a trampoline netting?

thanks man. the board catcher is kind of hard to explain. it will be made out a rope, 2 springs and about 20 i-hooks i have to fabricate lol. il post up lots of pics when ig et to that stage. they use something similiar at the xgames and gravity games to protect spectators, but i wanna over engineer the shit out of it :)

damn a roll in and everything

yes sir! and the flat is 12' as appose to most ramps with 13'-14'. this ramp is going to be FAST i love to jump

I dont skate. But that ramp looks Awesome! Your doing a hell of a good job on it. I want that in my backyard....and again I dont skate lol.

and the way your going to have a whole outdoor Kitchen, grill, fridge and a deck connecting everything is going to be pretty sweet. I'd be hanging out at your house all day.

thanks man! its alot of work but i cant wait! partys are gonna be crackin!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

shit im sure we can fill hell of it up lol "WIDE OVERLOAD" haha

but

yeah just let me know... ive been having a bad week so far man got a ticket today popped tired this week and work has been misrable...hopefully next week is good and im off...ill let u know for sure monday then i can come anyday of the week but im sure friday is best for u since you dont work saturday..or w.e..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i got home from work this morning at 7am and iv been workin on the ramp all day. i have about 90% of the bracing under the qps finished, and bolted them together. also i got 13 sheets delivered today and carried them all to the backyard BY MYSELF and im sore as shit. it wouldnt have been so bad if i hadnt just gotten off of work and had been up for 18 hours but its cool. and rednavi said he was coming over but i dunno what happened with that! oh well. 2marro the silverado is supposedly leaving my house finally, so il have an open garage again. until my boy comes to pick it up il be workin the ramp. I got part of the flat bottom framed today too

also i should probably update my trucks thread, cause i did a 10k hid kit, got my mechman alt fixed (faulty solder point on the regulator) started prepping the truck for another paintjob, ordered more tint to black out the front windows to 5%, did more leds inside the cab (due to losing my domelight with the wall, i needed some light) bought a powermaster intellicharger, and rebuilt my intake. iv been busy juggling both of these projects!!!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

oops had a double post

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

got some more done today:

i picked up 28' 2" black pipe (fucking expensive!!!)

and i got the half of the flat bottom built and the subframe fully built

I looked really cool driving home with this 16' peice sticking out the trunk of my honda http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Posted Image

and heres the flat. the reason its the bracing it facing the opposite direction of the ribs on the qp is to prevent bumps. if i kept that same rib going across 12' of flat, and over 2 of the 2x4s have a rise of 1/4in you feel that when your skating. this way its all flat

Posted Image

Posted Image

and here is a pile of plywood lol

Posted Image

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Nice work man.

Hey guys,

I have been taking a little break off the truck and been doing a little backyard renovation.

heres the scoop:

Im 20 years old, and my girl and I own our own house. Since we moved in I have always talked about building another halfpipe (this will be my 5th halfpipe, i built my first one when i was 12). Before cars, I was a die hard skateboarder and used to ride for powell skateboards, billibong, and Yiidikyy, and traveled all over the west coast on tour almost every summer. About a month back I picked up my board and started skating again and decided it was a good time to take a break from my mini truck and build something non car related.

Ramp talk:

Im not sure how many skaters/bikers that know about ramps that are on here but heres the dimensions:

the ramp is 7 feet tall, 16 feet wide, and roughly 40ft long. on one side i plan on doing a 9ft roll run thats 2 feet wide. My trannys are 8' 12" shy from vert which is alright for this small of a ramp. Last week i was at my moms (im currently on family leave from work due to my new bundle of joy) and she watched my son while i cut out my templates

heres is the rough mockup of one of the quarter pipes height in my backyard so you get the idea

Posted Image

outside my patio, I am also going to be building a large redwood deck that will meet flush with the flat bottom of the ramp. we used to have some lattuce and a built in bench and i ripped it all out to make room for the new

Posted Image

On tuesday my homey Seb is coming over and were gonna try and get all 4 qp's framed and possibly the roll in too, I will take a ton of pics

in the meantime, heres some old pics of me as a youngster back in the day

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Once this ramp is done il finishing walling the s10 :)

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

been workin solo, but still bustin shit out. finished the flat bottom, bolted it up, and started the plywood. I did these 4 sheets i about an hour, and still have over 40 sheets to go including top layer. the way i built the ramp is 15' 3/8" wide so just under 16' feet. I did this because when buying pallets of plywood, there NEVER exactly 4x8, so this way once everything is layed down i can take out my router and trim the sides of the templates. also the first to layers are pretty ugly, this wont look super pretty until the top layer is mounted. my goals for this week are to get the coping mounted and get the first layer of ply down, and possibly start the second layer. then before i do the top layer i want to build my decks.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

heres a shot on how i framed the subframe for the flatbottom. I really wish i could ahve done this for the rest of the ramp, but those blocks are 3x more expensive then the pier blocks

Posted Image

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Looking good man....if I didn't live on the East Coast I'd drop by and see if I can still BMX has decently....been almost 5 years since I rode my bike lol.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

more plywood. I went to the hardware store today and ordered 22 more sheets of 1/2in. remember the last stack of ply? that was only 13. its gonna be fun to carry all that to the backyard.... heres some pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

heres the overhanging lip of the plywood i was talking about. due this ramps size, its damn near impossible to get it to a 32nd of an inch flush all around the way I like it, so since the ramp was only 15' 3/8" it allows a enough hangover so i can zip it off with my router and make it flush

Posted Image

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

bad ass man

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

Archived