Numatik's Half Pipe Build Thread *UPDATED DAILY ALMOST DONE!!*

*UPDATE*

So since the price of steel is so high right now for the truck, and the price of lumber is so low, i decided to do some more work on the ramp.

I completed the first layer of plywood, finished the rollin deck, and primered the entire ramp. if i get more sunshine this week il be starting the second layer of ply and decks. it is very very possible that if theres good weather my new years party will have a rideable ramp! well actually its 'rideable' right now, i went on a few runs on it but very carefully because it does only have one layer of ply and its very easy to fall through. the strength in a halfpipe comes from lapping every seam of plywood in layers. enough talk, here come pics!

the best way to lay plywood solo on a tall ramp

DSCN1483.jpg

DSCN1482.jpg

my son outside helping. he already wants to skate!

DSCN1490.jpg

nice view of business 50 and i 80 from up there

DSCN1491.jpg

sorry for dark pics they were also taken on my phone. here you can see how i did the rollin deck. i took my protractor and hung off the side of the shed to find the angle of the rise of the roof, then built the deck to roll with it. this thing is gonna be fuckin scary... lol

Photo0020.jpg

Photo0020.jpg

opposite side

Photo0022.jpg

the view down. again sorry it was dark and i was using my phone

Photo0023.jpg

Photo0024.jpg

and the following day, just under 5 gallons of primer later....

DSCN1493.jpg

DSCN1494.jpg

DSCN1495.jpg

DSCN1496.jpg

DSCN1497.jpg

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

So sick dude! Are you planning on putting a back on it? I built a 4ft in my yard and didn't put a back on it and the wasps/bees/yellow jackets LOVED making nests in there to surprise you when you drop in and piss them off. Ramp is looking amazing bro, keep it up.

haha funny you said that, i actually had the same problem with my old 4 footer too! i will have backs on this one for sure for that very reason and to reduce noise. now if the weather would warm up a bit and stop raining id be out there right now making more progress on this thing!! damn winter!!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

• 3 weeks later...

little more progress today.... started the big deck. framed up about 80% still needs bracing. 2marro il be finishing it and starting on the other side of the rollin

Photo0047.jpg

Photo0046.jpg

Photo0045.jpg

Photo0044.jpg

im TRYING to have this finished by new years.........

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

badass man, looks great

me and my friends built one a few years ago, 6ft high x 8ft wide x 32ft long about a foot of vert

we were cheap and pretty much stole wood from the new houses that were being built, so we only had one layer of wood on it, so it rained, it warped, it was really wavy on the flat, and holes started forming immediately, it was fun while it lasted.

i want to build me one when i get my own place, my girl just bought me a new deck a few weeks ago and i have me a bike to go play on it too

been skatin for right at 8 years and bmx for pretty much ever hahaha

good luck with this and looking forward to pics/vids when you're done, have fun and be safe man

(2) 12" Xcon's/ 18" btl/saz3000d /pioneer deh-p5100ub/RF T1652-s/sax 125.2

badass man, looks great

me and my friends built one a few years ago, 6ft high x 8ft wide x 32ft long about a foot of vert

we were cheap and pretty much stole wood from the new houses that were being built, so we only had one layer of wood on it, so it rained, it warped, it was really wavy on the flat, and holes started forming immediately, it was fun while it lasted.

i want to build me one when i get my own place, my girl just bought me a new deck a few weeks ago and i have me a bike to go play on it too

been skatin for right at 8 years and bmx for pretty much ever hahaha

good luck with this and looking forward to pics/vids when you're done, have fun and be safe man

yikes thats kinda sketch! but cool that you had one! hey if you ever decide to build another one shoot me a pm and il make you some plans! but hey if your ever in cali stop by and tear this thing up!!!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

ill have to come back over and check this out when i have more time and am not in a rush (leave the girl at home) lol

for sure i know how that goes sometimes ;)

your welcome anytime brotha!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

looks good imma have to come over and bullshit and check out the ramp.. did u get that dog?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

GUYS DONT LET THE PIX FOOL U THIS RAMP IS HUUUGEE IN PERSON IF U STAND IN THE CENTER OF IT LOOKS LIKE THE WALLS ARE GOING TO COLLAPSE LOL

but yeah RAMP>ME

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived