Numatik's Half Pipe Build Thread *UPDATED DAILY ALMOST DONE!!*

spent 13 hours yesterday on this thing... 7am till first session 8pm new years eve! got the decks done, masonite laid and tore it up! got some videos comin, already hittin airs, handplants some lip tricks. ramp rides awesome! only weak link is the flat bottom got a little waivy so im gonna fix that later this week. i took a fall from 12feet to flat after coming off the roll in full speed into a huge backside air. misjudged it and ate shit. my wrist, arm and all my fingers are swollen to hell, i cant even reach into my pocked it hurts so bad. but it was worth it! when i heal il be back out there!

Photo0061.jpg

Photo0062.jpg

Photo0063.jpg

Photo0064.jpg

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

thanks guys

unfortunalty the water damage has gotten worse. i cheaped out at the end and my top layer was to thin, so im gonna try and band aid it enough to ride but this summer im gonna pull the 3 grand and buy skatelite pro. once my arm heals im gonna finish the railings, paint the sides and decks, and do all the other finish work. I just emailed some other companys that carry similer products to skatelite as well. im workin on gettin the vids from my buddys

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

you fail for posting about the vids so early and then not posting. i dont know anything about sk8lite or whatever. but when i was a kid back in 90 when i built my 1/2 we just used masonite and it weathered for about 4-5years before any warpage. slippery as hell when wet but it wasnt that expensive???

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

you fail for posting about the vids so early and then not posting. i dont know anything about sk8lite or whatever. but when i was a kid back in 90 when i built my 1/2 we just used masonite and it weathered for about 4-5years before any warpage. slippery as hell when wet but it wasnt that expensive???

well my old ramps i used 1/4in masonite as well, this one i cheaped out and got 1/8th in. biggg mistake. even 1/4in is too wavy for my liking, so im gonna spend the cash and get something quality that will last a long long time. another company im looking at is called skaterblend, its what hawk uses on his ramps and bam margera on all his. im waiting for a response on a quote. even masonite for 1/4in was 15 a sheet, back in the day i payed 7 for 1/4in now i got the 1/8th for that price. economy sucks

in the mean time im gonna get a welder fund goin and start workin on the truck, and try to bandaid the ramp good enough to ride even if it is a little bubbly on the flat. summer i will get a new top layer

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

nice work man.

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz

Iraggi 220 ho alt

(RF 1500bd coming soon)

still waiting on my boy to email me the vids...

but today partial deconstruction started...

my girl saw how upset i was after the ramp surface got fucked up, and we discussed other alternatives. I decided right off the bat that this layer had to be stripped. so i went to sleep and woke up and the entire flat bottom ws stripped! my girl went outside and pulled over 8000 SCREWS by herself ! i was dumbfounded i couldnt belive it! so now theres only 8 sheets left to pull!

so im gonna finish stripping it, finish the deck railings and paint one more time. also we just decided on the tile for the backyard, and got our funding figured out for the deck/kitchen. so this whole project is still rolling. If i do decide to go with a ramp armor, skatelite, or skaterblend top surface, i am going to wait for the weather to get better so i can take my time putting it down. int he meantime all this is going down, i started a welder account for the truck so im gonna get saving on that as well, cause the truck has been untouched for about a month now

heres a rough draft of the rendering of the backyard. outdoor bar, bbq will be flushed into the longer counter, fridge underneath, outdoor stereo, lighting and redwood stairs will be leading up the halfpipe(not pictured) as i get further ont hsi rendering il post again, this one is still a rough copy

backyardshot1.jpg

backyardshot2.jpg

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Archived