So I Got Ripped Off On Ebay For $613.37

file a complaint with paypal and they should transfer the money back into your account, also they would stop his account untill he do so!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

and FIY that rf 15k on eaby while back was legit , i gave him so much hell he got his own pics of it ,. hell i even thing steve got in on rather it was the read deal or not due to the ser. number of the one for sale and steve knowing what ones he had

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

all three of them have way different prices.... hmmm??

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

and FIY that rf 15k on eaby while back was legit , i gave him so much hell he got his own pics of it ,. hell i even thing steve got in on rather it was the read deal or not due to the ser. number of the one for sale and steve knowing what ones he had

:-)

I filed a complaint with Ebay & with Paypal also. I totally understand that the guy may have several transmissions that he is trying to sell. If that is the case, why not just tell me that when I questioned him about it? I have sent him several emails asking for a tracking # for the tranny that I paid for & I have also sent several email asking if he has multiple items. He won't respond to any of my emails or phone calls. This is making me lean towards a shady seller & that is why I filed complaints. It has nothing to do with the fact that it has only been 6 days since I bought it. We had several conversations about him sending me a tracking # as soon as the item shipped before I sent him the money. After the money was sent, the dude quit answering his phone & replying to my emails. Personally I would much rather file a complaint & be wrong about it than wait & get screwed out of over $600. At the very least, this guys customer service suck ass!

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

different conditions of transmissions?

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me