http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

gas will burn ur hands, dont try it, when i worked at the furniture factory we used naptha(lighter fluid) n that really messes ur hands up

ied try warm-hot water n dish soap, that took ca glue n fiberglass resin off my hands, so that foam cant be that bad

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

thats what i said from the start it will take fiber glass off of a boat and it will resend out of your box that shit mean but works great

edit -acetone is what im talknig about

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

no dish soap n hot water :)

but be carefull with that acitone cause it will burn the hell out of ur skin, why not use laqure thinner? that works for everything else ive seen, acitone is to strong for skin use imo, but it works like a champ to take the color out of a piece of furniture lol

but my gpa always used gas n lacquer thinner to clean his hands with a skuff brush, it worked for him for 70yrs so i guess it will work here?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

no dish soap n hot water :)

but be carefull with that acitone cause it will burn the hell out of ur skin, why not use laqure thinner? that works for everything else ive seen, acitone is to strong for skin use imo, but it works like a champ to take the color out of a piece of furniture lol

it is some mean shit but like i said a few post back dont use a lot use what you need or it will crack your hands but im lucky i guess it dont ever bother me but my dad it tear his hands but and if you get it on your car it will take the paint off
lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

lacquer thinner is not as strong n doesnt bother ur skin, it just drys it out a lil, if lacquer thinner dont work then acetone should but it aint no joke, just make sure u wash ur hands derectly after and ur good with COLD water not hot, hot opens pores, cold closes, thats what they put on mine when i got naptha(lighter fluid) on my hands when it burned em n worked, my hands leterally started blistering all over n burnned lol

hot sauce!!

Just make sure u dont jack off afterward :D

nah but for real, gasoline is great, so long as u dont smoke and u wash your hands afterward. thats what i always use for stuff thats a bitch like that.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived