How To Get Expanding Foam Off Hands

a&L cosmoline remover.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Brake cleaner ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Bill, you are such a brute :aggressive:

Lol, if by tomorrow this stuff isnt making its way off, Im gonna try these things.

I buy the stuff by the case. It's the instant hand cleaner for any shop job. Works well with CA glue too :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

use acidtoner it will take that off to but if you aint care fully it will make your hands start to crack if you use it long periods of time (like all day but once or twice a day your fine)

I think you guys mean Acetone. Which will work yes, but it must be applied when the foam is still wet and gooey. when it comes it contact with acetone it literally just melts, but only when it's wet.

I had this happen too. I was filling a hole, and had an "extension" on my can which happened to blow off from the pressure, resulting in a very sticky mess on my hands, face and head (i'm bald.... no hair to worry about)

I have the shirt I was wearing that day over a year ago, I wear it at work. It still has flecks of this crap on it that have never come off..... and won't.

but yeah, the solution is Acetone, you may need to let it soak for a while.

BTW Acetone also works when you krazy glue your hands together, or something else...... just needs a little soaking time and it will break the bond of the krazy glue without problem.

Archived