Your Home Theatre Pictures! Whats Bumpin?

Hey guys you got some nice setups in your rooms but honestly mine will blow yours away easily

im not tryin to diss you guys or anything im just sayin mine bumps like crazy

i will get picks up as soon as i can

check mine out below

in blue

Room Setup:

Subs:

-12" Alpine Type R

-2.5 Cu Ported Box tunned to 38 hz

-12" Rockford Fosgate P2 DVC

-1.35 Cu sealed box

Amps:

-Dayton HPSA1000-R 1000W Rackmount Subwoofer Amplifier

-500 watt Pioneer VSX-9700S

Kicker Wiring

I Am Only 14 so I dont have a car yet :(

DAMN, I GOTTA TAKE SOME PICS, BUT I HAVE SOME TOWERS, DIPOLE SET UP, VIFA TWEETERS/MIDS CUSTOM XOVERS, I JUST NEED TO PRETTY UP THE CABINETS, AND WORK ON MY ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM ALL WHEN I GET SOME EXTRA CASH....

DAMN CAPS, SORRY BOUT THAT

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Hey guys you got some nice setups in your rooms but honestly mine will blow yours away easily

check mine out below

in blue

i was gonna get that amp i missed the christmas special for 230 bucks on that dayton 1000watt rackmount amp so im gonna wait till this christmas and pick up a couple. how do you like that amp tho theyre really nice amps from what i hear.

check mine out below

in blue

Nope, wouldn't blow me away, not in the slightest. Good system though dude. You like those amps? Can't get them here in Aus, bet I've read that they are a good amp for what you pay.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

I don't have any close up pics of my speakers. There are 6 total, 2 are above the plasma on the wall.

Posted Image

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

There are pictures of mine on my website:

http://bkolfo4.freeservers.com/photo3.html

3400 watts on (4) AA Avalanche 15" subs.

335 x 3 on my front three towers, 200 x 2 on the surrounds.

Brian

Brian,

You're HT system looks real impressive. That is the same route I want to go with my system. How much did the amp system for those 4 AA subs set you back?

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Nope, wouldn't blow me away, not in the slightest. Good system though dude. You like those amps? Can't get them here in Aus, bet I've read that they are a good amp for what you pay.

Cheers,

Mick

Dayton puts out a very good product and an even better price point. However so does Behringer and I tend to think a slightly better product over Dayton Audio. Both amplifiers rival most HT amps 5x their price

Yea the 4 15"s would prolly take my type r and rf subs. The Dayton amp is very good, it pushes y type r so hard. It is very good quality. I bought it for 389.99$ shipped from amazon. Alot of you guys and your systems probably have alot more vocal's than me but i bet i have more bass than most of you. The type r is absolutly amazing in the ported box, you can hear the bass from it all the way down my street (1/4 mile). no joke. You all have very nice systems and im sure you are all proud of them, just like me. Hopefully i will be able to get picks up by next weekend, school starts 2morrow so wont really have time :(. lol. If you have any questions about the amps or subs or anything you can email me a **************P.M. ME

~Nick

Room Setup:

Subs:

-12" Alpine Type R

-2.5 Cu Ported Box tunned to 38 hz

-12" Rockford Fosgate P2 DVC

-1.35 Cu sealed box

Amps:

-Dayton HPSA1000-R 1000W Rackmount Subwoofer Amplifier

-500 watt Pioneer VSX-9700S

Kicker Wiring

I Am Only 14 so I dont have a car yet :(

My "home" theatre is in the burb! :lol:

With a ride like that Roscoe, I'm surprised you don't drag a mattress in there and call it home. That Burb is incredible man.

I do agree with you AzGrower, Behringer does put out some great products at a great price point. However, a lot of it is terrible, and these products are what soils the Behringer name. I myself run the DCX2496 Loudspeaker Management system, and it has been the best $550 (AUS) I've ever spent. The only reason I want to get rid of my Behringer EP2500 power amp is I'm switching to Peavey amplifiers. I bought the PV3800 to power my subs (1300wrms @ 4ohm per channel) and I can't praise them enough. Incredible amplifiers, no detectable sonic colouration. But, the EP2500 is a solid performer as well. That is why I had no qualms about reccommending it to Abbadon. From personal experience, I loved them.

Nick, you are dead set right. We are all proud of our systems and love them. Doesn't matter what you're bangin, just as long as you are bangin.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Archived