12? idk i forget, till recently it really hasn't mattered much but i'll try and get some 10ga speaker wire soon for the power double

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

you beat me to it...i scrolled down and deleted that right when i saw it...what an ass...next time he makes a smartass remark like that hes gone for a week...i hate negative smartass people

p.s good shit noob...what you hittin?

Chode,

Honestly bro I was just joking. And on this forum I don't think I have ever been negative or made "smartass comments". I was joking everyone, lighten up. As far as deleting my post, way to get on you high horse and make the usual powertripping comments.

Noob,

There can be only one. :aggressive:

EDIT-What new amp are you using?

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

muahahahahahahahahahahahah. ha

wait till i get my vids up, i'll beat u noob. lol looks nice, sure does pound

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

thats pretty kickass drew! i wish my lady friend would show a smidgen of interest in car audio....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Good call james! only one to notice i have a typo in the opening credit- it is an 1987 Sentra

:)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived