Technical Problems After Upgrading Alternator?

Dr. Johnson.... you need to tone it down a notch... you have no proof that DC Power's alts are too good to be true... quit talking out of your ass. Show me proof that they suck besides that robbie has been moving to a bigger shop so he can keep up with the growth he is having.

Jesus christ... anywhere i see where you post it's just all negative shit and bashing.

Demonstr8,

Good luck with the alt, im sorry i didn't see this sooner... I would of gotten you a quote within a couple hours. :-\

About damn time you chimed in here!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

x2, my DC alt is amazing.

i had no problems keeping in contact with rob

I'm going with DC every time I pm Rob or email him I have a response within hours...even sent me extra pictures so I could take a look at some of their awesome professional powercoating which I inquired about.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Dr. Johnson.... you need to tone it down a notch... you have no proof that DC Power's alts are too good to be true... quit talking out of your ass. Show me proof that they suck besides that robbie has been moving to a bigger shop so he can keep up with the growth he is having.

Jesus christ... anywhere i see where you post it's just all negative shit and bashing.

Demonstr8,

Good luck with the alt, im sorry i didn't see this sooner... I would of gotten you a quote within a couple hours. :-\

I have NEVER said that DC powers alts are too good to be true. I have however consistently said that people who say that they are so easy to get a hold of 24 hrs a day are a little overzealous it is too good to be true. That is not negative or bashing in anyway. It is the truth.

This thread goes to show this very point.

This person was looking at the different companies for alternators and found that the one you hype did not respond to his needs.

EVERY company has customer service problems some are less than others but some people prefer to talk directly with someone who works at a company and not hear excuses for not being able to get ahold of the employees.

I have not bashed the product involved here in anyway.

You however do not work for the company and by you trying to pass yourself off as an employee or a salesman for the company hurts the image far more than My posts pointing out to research a company before buying from them.

I hope that you have a wonderful day and if you have anything else to say on this topic or me talking out of my ass feel free to pm me or push the report button.

Is it really that hard to get ahold of rob?no?everytime i call he answers,shit i even called him at like 11:30 the other night with a couple of quotes and he was still at the shop working.But he happily quoted me a tripple bracket/270 alt kit for my buddies truck and also one for an s10 right there.The tripple kit guy called the next day and ordered,gonna be custom powdercoated . .ill post pix up for sure.Anyways,yes rob is moving right now,expanding obviously for apparent reasons.Ive had irragis,ohios,and excessive amperages,they dont come close to comparing to my dc 270sps,them things are BEASTS.but if your happy with your purchase that you made thats all that matters!I know i am!

Demonstr8,

It's all good bro...i just had to jump on sumn quick. the ol' factory one wasnt cuttin' it. i've been takin it easy on the replacement, and i cant take it anymore!!

As far as the "ALTERNATOR WAR" i started in this thread...it's different strokes for different folks, you know. some like pepsi's and some like cokes ;)

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

I have NEVER said that DC powers alts are too good to be true. I have however consistently said that people who say that they are so easy to get a hold of 24 hrs a day are a little overzealous it is too good to be true. That is not negative or bashing in anyway. It is the truth.

This thread goes to show this very point.

This person was looking at the different companies for alternators and found that the one you hype did not respond to his needs.

EVERY company has customer service problems some are less than others but some people prefer to talk directly with someone who works at a company and not hear excuses for not being able to get ahold of the employees.

I have not bashed the product involved here in anyway.

You however do not work for the company and by you trying to pass yourself off as an employee or a salesman for the company hurts the image far more than My posts pointing out to research a company before buying from them.

I hope that you have a wonderful day and if you have anything else to say on this topic or me talking out of my ass feel free to pm me or push the report button.

Look man, you have made some points here, and I can understand everything you have typed in here. You must have cought rob in a bad time or a day where he may have been off. The fact is, if you called the number again, he or dave would pick up. I think he might have a new number as-well. This thread has gotten out of control with "who is better/best/etc.." and this simply wont help anyone. I dont want to have anyone hate my name here, so im just going to say.......Take it easy bud!

It's all good bro...i just had to jump on sumn quick. the ol' factory one wasnt cuttin' it. i've been takin it easy on the replacement, and i cant take it anymore!!

As far as the "ALTERNATOR WAR" i started in this thread...it's different strokes for different folks, you know. some like pepsi's and some like cokes ;)

Exactly!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny