Didn't Think It Would Happen To Me.

fuck man i feel your pain man ive been there too.do you have insurence?what time was it at?was it a weak alarm did you have a LCD screen with your alarm

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Just shows you a alarm don't stop everyone. Having a nice system means having a garage!!!

Totally agree. An alarm will deter a crack head, but if someone wants your shit they are going to get it. I laugh at all these people that put like 6sirens in there car... battery backup... etc... Any installer that is half confident and knows the car will be able to disable an alarm in under 30seconds, I don't care how well you hid it.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Damn man sorry to hear that, sounds like alot of people are having problems with theft lately

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

• 4 weeks later...

What if we put razor wire around where the brain/wires to disable are? I wouldn't feel that bad about blood all over the vehicles floor.

DDAudio002-1.jpg

lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6

DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

DAMN dude that sucks im sorry for you

did you have the alarm on??

the best security measures have to be what i have on my truck

i have a viper alarm

strobe lights in all lights

3 air horns

and if someone stands within 3 feet of the car or more then 30 seconds with it locked the alarm with go off like crazy

but other then that simple ways to make it hard for someone to steal your stuff that i do is

bolt your box down to the car and dont use requaler screws for ANYTHING always use 6 star screws because NO ONE carrys around that type of screwdriver :)

it has worked for me and i have 5 tvs 4 12s and abunch of other stuff and i bump my stuff no matter where i go :):):)

ALWAYS park in crowded lighted areas:)

i hope this helps in the future

and im really sorry about your luck

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Reminds me of a story my cousin told me. A friend of his and my uncle too had put razor blades in. Razor blades on his friends stereo so when anyone reached back to jerk it out of the dash they would cut the hell out of their fingers. My uncle did that to his c.b. radio. Attempt was made to steal the stereo while the guy was at work so if someone came in bandaged he knew who tried to steal his stereo.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

you know what else sucks bringing back a year old topic.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

haha i agree put razor wire around all my audio

bad thing is... if a thief cuts themselves on your razor they can sue.... and will most likely win.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Archived