repost, but cool

I would love to do some 18s in my home. I already have 1 set up, but would like 2

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

repost, but cool

I would love to do some 18s in my home. I already have 1 set up, but would like 2

my bad lol I have never been through the home theatre section since I don't have my own home to do it in :P

but when I start my new build the current 18 will be in my room :D

already have a 10 or 8 with my 5.1 I think which used to pound... then came Fi :wub:

I heard downfires sound nice in home theatre applications.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

019_19.jpg

017_17.jpg

020_20.jpg

Downfire FTMFW in home audio

This box ended up with a marble top as a end table, and the recess was for the couches armrest.

It was for a Harman international - Revel 15" sub, which was valued at about $2k. Built the box for my old box.

4cf sealed, and it shook the whole house with the Dayton 500w amp- Glad I weights the bottom of the enclosure, this guy walked on hard wood floors with no feet, or weight

ended up being like 200lbs

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I heard downfires sound nice in home theatre applications.

that they do :) i got a level 2 10" in a downfire box under our tv in the living room, next meet at my house you will have to hear it..sounds great

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I have a 10inch in my room and have a lot of speakers on the addic.(like 10 pair of speakers with minimum 10 inch woofer.)

youtube

I remember a few years ago I saw this Fan Looking Subwoofer that was for your home, it was installed in the wall or something and like vibrated the whole floor or something.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I think you're thinking of the Eminent Technology TRW-17.

That was exactly what I was thinking of its a bit pricey 20000-25000 dollars, But that is crazy 110db's and that is at 1hz.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.