(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

Us poor southern folk use a lawn chair and a shotgun. :ph34r::shok::wacko: ......... :angel: ....... :spiteful:

Edited by mxer111

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Getting some random in your town to do the install = eek. Make sure you go to his place and if you can watch while he does it. You don't want half your immobiliser cuts bundled up under the steering column with a bit of tape wound around them...

If you're going all out, put the alarm brain on a small AGM battery hidden somewhere near it with a diode inline on the + wire to the battery and a 10A fuse. That way if they cut or short your main battery the brain still works.

Get a couple of screamer sirens and put them in the air vents.

Put a couple of battery backup sirens under the hood, put them somewhere that they can't get to them easily with their dirty tricks. The harder it is for you to install the harder it is for some asshole to rip it out, don't be lazy, do it right first time.

And for the love of god get at least 1, if not 2, bonnet pin switches. And set them so that the alarm goes off if they so much as pop the main bonnet release.

For good measure, consider putting a small length of chain between the bonnet and somewhere in the engine bay. If they manage to pop the bonnet release, the alarm starts screaming, it's dark and they can't figure out why the damn hood won't open then most thieves will just run off, it's too much bother especially when you're running down the stairs with a baseball bat and the police on the phone.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

I figured you were from bradenton...there are definately some shitty ass people in that town. My truck got broken in to like 4 times while I lived there...can't wait to move back... :01nocomment8so:

yea there are some shady ass ppl in this town, I didnt trust much of anyone before, now i dont trust anyone at all

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Getting some random in your town to do the install = eek. Make sure you go to his place and if you can watch while he does it. You don't want half your immobiliser cuts bundled up under the steering column with a bit of tape wound around them...

If you're going all out, put the alarm brain on a small AGM battery hidden somewhere near it with a diode inline on the + wire to the battery and a 10A fuse. That way if they cut or short your main battery the brain still works.

Get a couple of screamer sirens and put them in the air vents.

Put a couple of battery backup sirens under the hood, put them somewhere that they can't get to them easily with their dirty tricks. The harder it is for you to install the harder it is for some asshole to rip it out, don't be lazy, do it right first time.

And for the love of god get at least 1, if not 2, bonnet pin switches. And set them so that the alarm goes off if they so much as pop the main bonnet release.

For good measure, consider putting a small length of chain between the bonnet and somewhere in the engine bay. If they manage to pop the bonnet release, the alarm starts screaming, it's dark and they can't figure out why the damn hood won't open then most thieves will just run off, it's too much bother especially when you're running down the stairs with a baseball bat and the police on the phone.

Haha everytime you make a post i l find myself laughing and learning at the same time, And thx for the tips man ill deff be doing what you advised

1 Dc lvl5 18

Jon (epicenterdesigns) is good people. He is one of the few guys other than me I would let touch my truck. I wouldn't be worried at all by letting him do an alarm in my truck.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Jon (epicenterdesigns) is good people. He is one of the few guys other than me I would let touch my truck. I wouldn't be worried at all by letting him do an alarm in my truck.

thx man, its always good to find honest ppl in a business like this

1 Dc lvl5 18

thx man, its always good to find honest ppl in a business like this

yeah, he's a stand up guy, in a business where that is the exception, not the rule...especially in B-town.

Edited by 01xtreme

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...