is it accurate? easy to read? cause i think that looks wayy more badass than a digital meter, i may pick one up if it is

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

Yes it is accuret as i checked it with my Wavetech DMM and it was Bang on...

i got this out of desperation after my Stinger Digital volt meter went down for the second time...

i sent it in for a new one but its like watching mud dry,

waiting & waiting & waiting & awiting waiting & waiting waiting & waiting waiting & waiting waiting & waiting waiting & awiting

but i digress, its easy to read & easy on the eyes @ night, matches the bule leds on the SAZ 3000d twins, and the blue from the Alpine 9887

:friends: best $20.oo iv ever spent, and i wasent using the smaller cup holder for anything anyway its too small for anything else

Edited by Lord Baccus

this is cool man. i have small over head compartment thats usless besides makin noise, ill have to measure the space up and see if i cant fit one of them in.

i bought the same voltage meter from harbor freight and it works pretty well.

it does distort a bit when the bass hits, but it stays way more accurate than those cheap ones from napa/ advance auto.

great install. i wish mine was as creative

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

It looks good. I like it better because it's always taking a reading. Most digital meters take readings a few times a sec, this one looks like it will be faster on reading with the bass lines. And digital meters takes a second to change numbers.

any vid of the meter while playing your system?