Sonic Electronix

Id say no,to low end,but as long as you like it thats all that matters. .you would catch some low end on chopped and screwed or slowed songs of the songs that are already low but you miss out on alot.But it reall is up to you tho,thats just my comment and thats what you asked for

There are a few people here 26hz and up, Jack, Loganberry, just to name a couple right off the bat

Low is fun for the vibrations, the violent effects, thats for sure

But you have to make sure the subs are up to the challenge, subsonic filters should be in use, and don't expect to hit 150db

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

That seems a bit excessive on the lowness...and I like to tune low.

Team Tupperware

<First dual-alternator 'real' Saturn (pre-2002) on the planet>
(3) 15" Fi SP4's fed by (2) M3a's strapped @ .667
12.75 cubes net @ 25Hz with 200 sq inches of port area (lowz...?)
Stock alt position (custom bracket) 225 amp Mechman

Roof = steel and fiberglass (u mad?)
(2) XS Power D3100's, (2) rhino batts, No battery upfront (for now, smh)
4 power+ 4 ground runs of 1/0-gauge to rear
"If its been done before...you're doing it wrong" : )

"stfu about scores and float $hit..."

Lowest I have gone was 26hz pounded the lows, wasnt nearly as loud as my 32hz box tho

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

I would say go for it. It is easier to play higher than lower. Try make a box tuned to 40hz and play a song centered in 20hz the make a box tuned to 20hz and play a song centered in 40hz. Its easier to have a have tuned low and play higher freq. rather thn havin a high tuned box play lower. It will just "drop bottom and bottom the fuck out".

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

My box is tuned to 29hz... But my truck did its best number at around 44hz. a 150.3 sealed up on the TL

It goes to the depths of HELL... all those songs steve said to try out, Like "Run Quickly" and "Hustler Baller"... DESTROY in my truck... :D

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png