Bit For Router

With cutting sub holes you cant try and cut the whole hole at one time you have to cut like 1/4" at a time not try to cut through the whole piece 1 time or thats the way ive always seen it

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

With cutting sub holes you cant try and cut the whole hole at one time you have to cut like 1/4" at a time not try to cut through the whole piece 1 time or thats the way ive always seen it

I cut the full depth in one pass, if you have a good spiral upcut bit its like cutting threw butter with a hot knife.

if you have a woodcraft store near you have a look at there bits, high quality and they last forever.

My roundover and flush trim bit are made by diablo like 99vic suggested, very nice bits aswell

I cut the full depth in one pass, if you have a good spiral upcut bit its like cutting threw butter with a hot knife.

if you have a woodcraft store near you have a look at there bits, high quality and they last forever.

My roundover and flush trim bit are made by diablo like 99vic suggested, very nice bits aswell

I was dissapointed as hell when it took so long to cut the holes. I'll try a new bit and see what happens.

or find someone to resharpen the bit you have. it cost alot less and alot of bits and saw blades just need a good sharpening

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

• 2 weeks later...