Alright. Here is the scoop. Every since I sold my 91 ext cab, I have wanted another dime. I haven't got this one yet, but my boy is just driving it until he gets his cutlass how he wants it, then he is selling the dime. To me for 500bones. He told me about 2months. My plans for it is an all out custom truck. Yes, a full frame off restoration. A 3-5 year project. Hopefully that is overestimating. I'm working on getting a new job that will be paying niiice, and drastically drop down how long it takes to finish.

Plans are to when I first get it, sand it down, and work on the body. Lining everything up, and getting it primered. Painting it will be the absolute last thing I do. Anyways. after i get all the body work done on it, I will begin getting it all down to the frame. Once I've got a frame and motor sitting in my garage, I will be making it look good. Blasting it, sanding, and bed lining it. Then I will work on getting the motor cleaned up. Also, i am going to bag it. Mr S10, meet the Pavement. Once it is bagged, and the frame/motor is cleaned up, and finished, I will begin putting it all back together with tons of custom things going on at this point. then I will roll it down to paint. then it'll be done. :)

Image01.jpg

Image02.jpg

Image03.jpg

Image04.jpg

Image06.jpg

After I'm finished with the frame, and i get the body back on it. While i am working on the interior, it will look like this...

About driving height

drivingheight.png

After I pull up and let her down

parkinglotpimping.png

And finally when I'm finished with paint and all, about wha i want it to look like. Also, there will be some aerodynamic mirrors, not the stock s10 ones.

finished.png

• 2 weeks later...