Anyone know a lot about smaller chassis and wheelbase building for a mini-rock-crawler? Basically a 1:15 scale Toyota FJ Cruiser?

I am trying to find a chassis that will easily accept a 7" wheelbase to fit the 1:15 FJ body I am customizing.

...I am brand new to this hobby, so chassis building is not something I am comfortable with.

RC forums guys are recommending the RCBros mixer chassis.

Any thoughts from you guys?

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

I use to race them about 1.5yr ago and im thinking i may get back into it! Im missing racing so much right now! Im thinking ill get back into racing and then ill upgrade my system yearly instead of monthly..lol
I don't but my brother does up in Oregon...my little nephew drives them better than me and he's 4!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

used to have a T maxx, still have a electric rustler but havent used it in a long time.... kinda miss it :cray:

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

any of you guys on the rc forums? if so what forum and whats your username?

gotz1lung. where do or did you race?

I raced at crcrc , and did all the RC pro series outdoor races threw out ohio, i took the las t 2 seasons of indoor off and this year beats took priority over a new motor. I was actually thinking of selling off my electric stuff, ive gotta have 75 sets of tires/rims for that truck.. most of em are new too. The 4wd is shot so its worth no money..9t triples and lipo will do that to a 10th scale tho..hehehe

Don goins opened a track in marion at his house and i was actually thinking about going out there tomorrow for 10th gas truck..i gotta few buds with backup trucks and want me to come run a heat or 5..

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

i got a couple buddies in the delco PA area that do... im looking to get into it as well...

Edited by Nic

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

I raced at crcrc , and did all the RC pro series outdoor races threw out ohio, i took the las t 2 seasons of indoor off and this year beats took priority over a new motor. I was actually thinking of selling off my electric stuff, ive gotta have 75 sets of tires/rims for that truck.. most of em are new too. The 4wd is shot so its worth no money..9t triples and lipo will do that to a 10th scale tho..hehehe

Don goins opened a track in marion at his house and i was actually thinking about going out there tomorrow for 10th gas truck..i gotta few buds with backup trucks and want me to come run a heat or 5..

i was at the 08 crcrc midwest champs running in the electric 1/8 class.

if you got any vehicals or electronics for sale hit me up..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...