Yeah man I race.

I race a HPI Savage and a Losi XXX-T stadium truck.

Just got back from the No Limit RC World Finals at Dennis Anderson's hous (Grave Digger driver!) and took 3rd place out of 120 big blocks. Sad thing is that I had the final race (1st or 2nd) and had to forfeit because the guy that got my truck cut it off and the final race was right after since I won. Well my motor was hot so it didn't want to restart..

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

thunder tiger E4 SB3 1/8th scale nitro

Losi xxx-t electric 1/10th in stock truck.

xxx-4 in 4wMod electic.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

I use to race the following

Savage highly modified

ad1 gas truck

mf1 mod truck

ofna 9.5 1/8th buggy

losi 8ight-t 1.0 truggy

I had tons of money dumped into them and then i got into car audio! I want to either get an 8ight b or 8ight t 2.0

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

I used to race a xxx-t a couple years ago and had but never raced an hpi nitro evo. I was thinkin the same thing as most about the gas cars being way more fun than the electrics until the person I sold my xxx-t put a brushless system in it. now that thing is crazy.

I threw way too much money into these. probably 4-5 grand in a time span of 2 years and never stopped breaking things but it was still fun while it lasted.

I have a few RCs. Mostly, I just bash with them but I do have an Associated RC8T and an Ofna buggy that are both converted to brushless and are set up for the track. My bashers are a Platinum Edition Revo converted to bl, a new E-Maxx that is converted to bl and a Rustler VXL that currently has all Slash parts on it just for a change. I have also have few helicopters that are getting a lot of shelf time.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

I used to race a xxx-t a couple years ago and had but never raced an hpi nitro evo. I was thinkin the same thing as most about the gas cars being way more fun than the electrics until the person I sold my xxx-t put a brushless system in it. now that thing is crazy.

I threw way too much money into these. probably 4-5 grand in a time span of 2 years and never stopped breaking things but it was still fun while it lasted.

yup that how i felt but racing is wway better!!!

I have a few RCs. Mostly, I just bash with them but I do have an Associated RC8T and an Ofna buggy that are both converted to brushless and are set up for the track. My bashers are a Platinum Edition Revo converted to bl, a new E-Maxx that is converted to bl and a Rustler VXL that currently has all Slash parts on it just for a change. I have also have few helicopters that are getting a lot of shelf time.

sounds good..i love me some brushless setups

also i bought a servo today!!! :)

all i need now is a losi 8t 2.0, m11 FASST, starter box, RB C6 engine and another servo...lol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

• 1 month later...

any of you guys on the rc forums? if so what forum and whats your username?

gotz1lung. where do or did you race?

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!