Scammer !

probably are jumping the gun, i didnt sell my amps internationally because it takes a while to get there and i wasnt comfortable and thought that if it took to long there would be a thread like this.

it takes a while but u can still give me some proof that u sent them out .... should i belive written words ???

and what it shows on there was it was shipped out the 4th, i dont know the time difference from you to the US but its 10:05 am on the east coast.... the 5th... which shows he shipped it yesterday if he sent it thru UPS.... and ive sent stuff thru UPS from Kuwait/Iraq to the US and that was 50 lb packages and it was only 34 bucks....

*edit*

Could be he gave it to UPS on monday, and the next plane to leave for your area left thursday... just calm down bro, it will get there i have faith in him

thats an order form that u can copy and paste ....as u see at the end >> next step !!! NOT A order confirmation ...

patience is a virtue

/thread

yes it is if u know it was sent out (i will wait...NO PROBLEM) but when u get shity links ,no response and " Sorry fot the lstr reaspond im kinda drunk umm hree the sire to trck # is " Hd "

:censored:

yea man etaks seems like a good guy. There should be a rule here that u cant claim scam until u give the buyer so much time to ship it out. I know sometimes people are just busy. and yes shipping on things international is a bitch.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

hell, you guys might have seen me and NoFearFx's problem with this site too... or comcast... grr.. sometimes you cant get the things you want to get done because others things arise

so shit happens... give people the benefit of the doubt

i know the first thing to go when i drink is my speak/typing... hence why ive only been on here once drunk... so i dont do what etaks might have...

again like teh finky said... things happen... no reason to create a book til you talk to him after he "drank" bro

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

I'm gonna shed some light on the tracking number thing. With USPS, you don't get a tracking number like UPS's or FedEx's, You get a number that usually just updates once during it's time in-transit or it updates when its delivered, its not a real "tracking" number compared to UPS or FedEx's numbers. I'm not doing this to be a dick in anyway to either party, I'm putting this out there so people know. Its a common mistake cause its called a "tracking" number when its actually a conformation number.

And for the record so you know this is not coming from a dumbass, I am an employee for The UPS Store #4058. We do mail service domestic and international and we have to constantly explain the difference between the two styles of "tracking" that UPS and USPS use.

Hope everythng works out,

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

hmm, if you wanna do the amp thing i dont have a problem posting reciepts on the board here, i just get a little squirmy about somethign that expensive going that far away and not knowing the other person even on the forums. i know sometimes even I (i sell alot of stuff) misplace tracking info or just dont get it up in a timely manner

yea man etaks seems like a good guy. There should be a rule here that u cant claim scam until u give the buyer so much time to ship it out. I know sometimes people are just busy. and yes shipping on things international is a bitch.

he said he sent it on Monday !!!!...how can u be to busy when u r sellin somethin <<thats bussines .... and its not such bitch to ship international (had no problems with Nick (IA) ,Nick (Fi) and Paul (mbdblue)

when he said it was SENT on monday that means it left his hands, we are talking about international shipping, just because it leaves his hands on MONDAY doesnt mean it leaves the state/country MONDAY .... just give the guy a break dang

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I'm gonna shed some light on the tracking number thing. With USPS, you don't get a tracking number like UPS's or FedEx's, You get a number that usually just updates once during it's time in-transit or it updates when its delivered, its not a real "tracking" number compared to UPS or FedEx's numbers. I'm not doing this to be a dick in anyway to either party, I'm putting this out there so people know. Its a common mistake cause its called a "tracking" number when its actually a conformation number.

And for the record so you know this is not coming from a dumbass, I am an employee for The UPS Store #4058. We do mail service domestic and international and we have to constantly explain the difference between the two styles of "tracking" that UPS and USPS use.

Hope everythng works out,

Bills

mmmmm....WRONG !!! what do we see here ..DC lvl4 trackin

Posted Image

Edited by Tyan