Scammer !

Holy shit, I hope they ban your ass too. Pretty dickish. Yep you got scammed and the one site that gives you the opportunity to complain on, tries to get you to calm down and asks for you to give the other party a chance, you become a dick to them..admins included.

I know I wouldn't buy or sell to you for sure now.

I hope you disappear as well.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

The shit stops here. If you're not involved DO NOT POST in this thread. And Tyan, while I understand you're pretty pissed, I ask that you tone it down. The only reason I reopened this was for other peoples information. Take it for what it's worth and move on. Thanks.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Sellers on ebay have scammed me before to answer your question would be YES, Multiple times by different people. All disputes were resolved through paypals resolution center within 7 days. Only reason it got resolved was because of the simple fact that the seller didn't respond to the dispute case within a timely manner and it got granted in my favor. If someone responds to your dispute... The amount of time they said can be up to 75-100 days for them to evaluate all of the information and reach a verdict. You initiating a charge back through your credit card company would probably be a faster route if it gets dragged through the water. The information that you have would actually be enough for them to make a decision within the 7 days though it seems.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Sellers on ebay have scammed me before to answer your question would be YES, Multiple times by different people. All disputes were resolved through paypals resolution center within 7 days. Only reason it got resolved was because of the simple fact that the seller didn't respond to the dispute case within a timely manner and it got granted in my favor. If someone responds to your dispute... The amount of time they said can be up to 75-100 days for them to evaluate all of the information and reach a verdict. You initiating a charge back through your credit card company would probably be a faster route if it gets dragged through the water. The information that you have would actually be enough for them to make a decision within the 7 days though it seems.

i have 94 Gmail messages and this thread that i will send them .... its a plain simple scam

than dont read it !!!

its colored cause someone who really reads can tell the whole copy&pasted Emails apart ....

i wont read it...if you wanted to color you could have done red and blue..not fuckin neon green

oh well im out of this one. have fun figuring it out

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

sorry he didnt want to come thru with the subs, glad you got your answer and your in the process of getting your money back

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

and what it shows on there was it was shipped out the 4th, i dont know the time difference from you to the US but its 10:05 am on the east coast.... the 5th... which shows he shipped it yesterday if he sent it thru UPS.... and ive sent stuff thru UPS from Kuwait/Iraq to the US and that was 50 lb packages and it was only 34 bucks....

*edit*

Could be he gave it to UPS on monday, and the next plane to leave for your area left thursday... just calm down bro, it will get there i have faith in him

more than likely you got a military discount