Not 100% sure, but a good possibility. Iam on call this sunday for work, but that is usually like 75% of the time no service calls at all

I have about 40 subwoofers, and about the same in mids

I have way to much stuff laying around to keep here, I have been prototyping woofers like a mad man!!!

I will have everything from tweeters to 18" subwoofers, some speaker parts I may be willing to sell.

I have lots of mids, and tweeters as well, matched component sets, so if your looking for that odd ball piece you need, you may be interested in this

Anything you see, subwoofer wise, if I have only 1 or 2 of, and want more, just ask, I can more than likely build multiples

More details when I get off work

This is the Sacramento area, but if you live Stockton, to Yuba City, this may be worth your while

I will post pics too

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

hes at work, he will post them when he gets off... i may be interested in some of your 18s.. :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i hope not :x

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i get no message back about you fixing mine, but your posting a thread about selling parts and extras? this is how its been sense day one its kinda getting old

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

lets see the goods

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

I did Jon, but you sold your sub before you gave me notice to fix the terminal

I tried last weekend, but you were building your box. I work like 12hrs a day, and hopefully will get Sunday off, as is, this is a Hopeful event

Now if you sold your woofers after I fixed the terminal, you wouldn't be in that situation, would you?

I had my keys in hand, and ready to drive 40miles to go fix a $2 terminal, and 40miles back, just to help you out

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful

edit:

and yes you did get a message about fixing yours, about 4 of them, I didnt respond, or read that last PM, because I cant help you until my next day off, you live way to far for me to come over after work, or before work to fix a terminal

I usually get home from work at 11pm, and leave for work about 9am- a little late today, but you see where most of my day is

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.