Guys, Please Wish Me Luck.....

It is a bummer for sure, I had a problem in school with test taking when I was younger. It was always because i would never read the question fully, or as it is called today RTFQ. Is there an option to have it administered orally? I had an option to take an oral test before, the only problem was that I dropped a few F bombs during.

I will give you this advice though, do not stop studying, keep it all fresh in your head till the next test. How much is the test anyway? Take up a collection here, and when you make it big pay everyone back with interest. :)

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

No doubt- Best of luck to you on your tests, bro!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

It is a bummer for sure, I had a problem in school with test taking when I was younger. It was always because i would never read the question fully, or as it is called today RTFQ. Is there an option to have it administered orally? I had an option to take an oral test before, the only problem was that I dropped a few F bombs during.

I will give you this advice though, do not stop studying, keep it all fresh in your head till the next test. How much is the test anyway? Take up a collection here, and when you make it big pay everyone back with interest. :)

Thanks bro, I appreciate the feedback. The tests are $100 each time, and you can only take it "3" times. This next time I take this test, will be my LAST TIME I can take it. If I fail it again, I have to take a 36 day refresher course, and then have 1 more shot at it. The refresh is 750$, and then the 100$ test again. This fucking state makes money coming and going, I swear! I need to make some damn money, I got cought up in this "economy" back 7 months ago, and have yet to be able to get someone to employ me. son-of-a-bitch!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

You must be talking about National Registry. Yeah it is a bitch. There is a website where you can purchase sample test and questions to get you ready for it. I am not sure where or what the website is. My friend at work took it. He used the practice test to pass.

P.S. Take a shot of whiskey or 2 before you go in to take the test. It will calm your nerves.

Edited by zaxfire69

You must be talking about National Registry. Yeah it is a bitch. There is a website where you can purchase sample test and questions to get you ready for it. I am not sure where or what the website is. My friend at work took it. He used the practice test to pass.

P.S. Take a shot of whiskey or 2 before you go in to take the test. It will calm your nerves.

Yes, I did buy the practice tests @ www.emt-national-training.com however after taking nearly 2400+questions in the last 16 days, I scored WORSE on my test yesterday. See now im just fucking pissed. I take a xanax before the test, which helps me, but still......I cant pass.

It sucks to not be good at test's. I can be confident i know the shit too but once a test comes a bad score something about them idk.

Well, i'm not sure if your regarding taking the NREMT exam, or just some school test, but 99% of the questions on the NREMT exam, you have to pick an answer from 4 possible choices, which in most cases are all correct! You have to pick the better answer from the 4 multiple choice answers in your bank. See what im saying? With a typical test, if you know your shit, you can eliminate 2 answers from the get go, sometimes even 3. Damn this NREMT exam is hard for me.

I promise you you are reading too much into teh question, I passed my NREMT on my first try without even studying for it. if you stuy you will over analyze everything. Im telling you from experience..the questions are soo damn obvious when you stop reading into them and making it all difficult remember your ABC's and the exact steps of your pt head to toe and you will do fine.