Sundown Audio

What's A Good Amp?

RRP here is $2999 New Zealand Pesos so 'go price' would likely be ~$2000 at the very best which translates into a good $1000USD.

So yeah, 8 sets = 80 pictures of Ben Franklin... ;d

Edited by Boon

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

lol. yes, yes i know. this topic was about running 2 12"s, but i might as well answer that.

yes, i change my idea. i was with DC for awhile but then i started looking into DD. grant it, it will run me abit more then the DC but DD is pretty good. and i figure, they make amps and mids/highs and subs, so why not just do my car in DD??? it'll take a couple years to get my truck done. hopefully i'll have it started by the end of this year. and yes, 4 DD 9515's. i want to try for a XL tahoe but if not, i might do a suburban or i'll just take the 2nd row seats out of the tahoe and just put 6 9515"s in. :D either way, this idea sounds pretty good to me.

now, back to the topic on hand. amp for 2 12"s stated in a post above would be nice. if you would like to say anything about what i want to do for a larger system or anything, please PM me.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

lol. yes, yes i know. this topic was about running 2 12"s, but i might as well answer that.

yes, i change my idea. i was with DC for awhile but then i started looking into DD. grant it, it will run me abit more then the DC but DD is pretty good. and i figure, they make amps and mids/highs and subs, so why not just do my car in DD??? it'll take a couple years to get my truck done. hopefully i'll have it started by the end of this year. and yes, 4 DD 9515's. i want to try for a XL tahoe but if not, i might do a suburban or i'll just take the 2nd row seats out of the tahoe and just put 6 9515"s in. :D either way, this idea sounds pretty good to me.

now, back to the topic on hand. amp for 2 12"s stated in a post above would be nice. if you would like to say anything about what i want to do for a larger system or anything, please PM me.

I'm not following. What exactly do you mean by "XL Tahoe"? Yukon XL=Suburban. Yukon=Tahoe.

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding? :unknw:

EDIT: Or are did you mean to say a Yukon XL?

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I'm not following. What exactly do you mean by "XL Tahoe"? Yukon XL=Suburban. Yukon=Tahoe.

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding? :unknw:

EDIT: Or are did you mean to say a Yukon XL?

yea, yukon. sorry. i'll try a tahoe, if not a yukon xl, if not, a suburban, if not take out 2nd row seats and have 6.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

i vote we make you your own forum place :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones