Sonic Electronix

I am a legend in my neighborhood lol. But I give serious props to gmonk and steve because if it hadn't been for them I never would have really been into loud systems. Steve is a legend because he is a man of the people, takes time to give tons of demos, and brings tons of people together to talk about and share what they love most! Steve makes the community a better place!

There is one that most people have overlooked; Sam "the man" Horn. He has been doing car audio since the 8-track days. He also kept DB Drag alive when wayne was having health issues. He also developed the Bass Race Format, which has really regained the strength of dbdrag as a league. Not to mention he built the Boss Audio Armored Vehicle.

1997 Astro

front:6 sets of T3 componets

Subs: 8 level 5 18"s (building 6th order BP)

Amps: 4 really big ones (totalling just shy of 50K)

Batts:

Alt: Ohio Generator

1996 Chevy Suburban

Sub amp: A fifth really big amp

Subwoofer: 2-15" DC Level 4 XL

Batts: C&D high rate--(x4)

I hear Tim Roy is a legend up in the great Northeast.....and if not, he's soon to be. ;)

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

There is one that most people have overlooked; Sam "the man" Horn. He has been doing car audio since the 8-track days. He also kept DB Drag alive when wayne was having health issues. He also developed the Bass Race Format, which has really regained the strength of dbdrag as a league. Not to mention he built the Boss Audio Armored Vehicle.

sam is a good one. he has also announced he is moving on from dbdrag as well. :(

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I may be in the future, but in my mind, in order to be a legend, you must do something either spectacular, or something new and truly innovative. When i bass race a 165, then we can talk legend.

Sam announced he was retiring in january(or atleast thats when i knew). He has done a sinlge point show this year, and i think he has 1 or 2 more slated. He always threw the best shows, and made them fun. Never tolerated any bullshit, and always busted ur balls whenever he could.

1997 Astro

front:6 sets of T3 componets

Subs: 8 level 5 18"s (building 6th order BP)

Amps: 4 really big ones (totalling just shy of 50K)

Batts:

Alt: Ohio Generator

1996 Chevy Suburban

Sub amp: A fifth really big amp

Subwoofer: 2-15" DC Level 4 XL

Batts: C&D high rate--(x4)

Can you go back and edit your first post with the list of names that everyone adds? It would be in no particular order, but it would be easier instead of looking at each post.

Im on it, will be done in a couple minutes.

I just added all the names i could see and i have tried to look out for people and teams being mentioned more than once.

Just tell me if you want anything added to the list or you got something cool to right about the person.

Archived