Tiny Japanese Car Sx 18" Subwoofer

I cannot afford to buy any more Kinetiks right now

he already said that was out of the question, and he doesn't plan on keeping the car so it would kind of a waste of money to buy a nice battery like that. (not that optima's aren't nice in their own right)

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

he already said that was out of the question, and he doesn't plan on keeping the car so it would kind of a waste of money to buy a nice battery like that. (not that optima's aren't nice in their own right)

-Steven-

an HO alt will cost more than another battery, and one Kinetik 1800 will be less than two yellow tops....

2001 Blazer

Pioneer 5900IB - (2) DC Level 3 10"s - Sundown 1500D

dc_sig.gif

an HO alt will cost more than another battery, and one Kinetik 1800 will be less than two yellow tops....

just goin by what the guy said, and the kinetic 1800 will prolly cost about the same shipped as the h/o alt especially since it weighs 54lbs, vs 15lbs at the most for the alt. I would also say it is easier to part ways w/ an optima than a kinetic, since they are nice and not as easy or convenient to buy. I can buy an optima battery at 6 different places w/in 20 minutes of my house right now and it is 8pm, tell me wher I can do that w/ a kinetic?

-Steven-

EDIT: I live in the country outside of town, if I lived in the city limits it would w/in 5 minutes for the 1st town and w/in 12 minutes for the second town. Also from my house and down the interstate about 20 miles there are 2 more places on top of that I can buy optimas from.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it has been soo long on the reply. I am in Thailand and coming back to Japan on Saturday. I will have to settle for an 1800 kinetik. I will also go ahead and order some 0/1 gauge at the same time. I will go from there.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

• 2 weeks later...

well i dont know if a kinetik 1800 will fit that car the kinetik 1400 is basically like an oem sized replacement for honda/mitsubishi and if you throw in an hc600 in the trunk you wont have any problems but i doubt itll be necessary. but if youre willing to modify the battery bay a bit then go for the 1800 its only 30 bucks more on ebay

Ok. Where should I buy my Kinetik HC1800 at? I guess Ebay? Is that the cheapest place? I am in Japan soo. I am guessing online from somewhere. Unless someone has one laying around. Also, where to get a good 0/1 ga. wiring kit. They don't sell them here in Okinawa.

Good find man. I think I will buy the kinetik and 0 ga. kit from that guy. Thanks. Also, is it ok to build my box out of Oak? MDF is a little scarce around here.

How about ricewood?

J/K man! I've never seen a box made out of oak, so I wouldn't have a clue about it. Thinking about how hard it is, I don't see a real problem with it. It will probably just be stronger and heavier than one made out of MDF.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Archived