Sayhuh?'s Jetta. Almost done! RE XXX 12, RF t1500.

lol you ignored my question from earlier about the glove box.

mines coming together again as well, i have hertz fronts and rears in it hertz subwoofers going in whenever i can get my box cut. and alpine amplifier for the subs. my fronts and rears are off deck power (its the wifes daily) buy they are loud and clear for what they are (deici series)

Good work all around man, your buildlog is one of the very few i actually keep track of to see how its coming along.

oh fack. How did I miss that haha. Umm Let me go look and I'll get right back with ya. I think there are screws inside the glove box that I had to remove.

I have some more pics to upload as well.

Thanks James! Any more updates on yours? Like my idea of the carpet pad? hahaha

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Nice MPG's but 90HP FTL

LoL its a torque monster. Diesel's are all about torque. :)

James here you go.

Open the glove box and look inside towrds the top and you'll see 3 screws. Once you take those out I believe you have to kind of lift up and out.

Posted Image

Now with the front trim done.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

thanks for the pic showing those screws, theres about 8 in the local wrecking yard so im going to see if i can get out there this weekend and find another black one.

as i said its the wifes daily driver i just get the fun of modding it and playing with it.

How much space do you have from the sub and the amp that is in front of the sub. Do you have enough space for when the sub does it excursion.

LoL its a torque monster. Diesel's are all about torque. :)

James here you go.

Open the glove box and look inside towrds the top and you'll see 3 screws. Once you take those out I believe you have to kind of lift up and out.

Posted Image

Now with the front trim done.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

very impressive build, man!

i love TDI's so its nice to see a system go in one, for once.

i skimmed a lot of the build so i didnt see if you've fixed the floor yet or not.. if so, how'd it turn out?

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Archived