Okay i have a probe and there's really isn't enough room for a dual alt. setup... But if i could run a dual pulley in the stock location and relocate the power streering fluid reservoir to clear up the area to the left of the engine.. Then mount a single pulley alt turned in the opposite direction ran 1:1 with the outside pulley slot on the dual alt pulley...(following me so far?) So i put some pics i hacked together let me know what you think... It would be the dual ran off the motor in the stock location and the single alt. ran off the dual alt. HMMMMMMM.. yellow square indicates the area in question... let me know what you think.

dualalts.jpg

The picture below is NOT my vehicle. :)

enginebay-1.jpg

Edited by mxer111

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

BUMP BUMP :D Come on guys any input is better than none!!!!!!! I'm wanna get twin 250amps on there. It would be the first i have ever seen on a kl car.. :spiteful:

I know i can get it in there :spiteful: I just dont know how it would work with one alt driving the other instead of a single belt running everything???

You would probably have to put insome kind of tensioner or something to make sure the belt stays as snug as possible

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

What about the alt spinning in reverse rotation?

spinning an alt in reverse would be fine, the ALT will not care! My question is this: Where are you going to find a dual pulley for a dual surpentine belt style setup.... You might have to have a machine shop custom make that for you on a lathe. Personally, why dont you just purchase an upgraded alt of 250-300a?

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

spinning an alt in reverse would be fine, the ALT will not care! My question is this: Where are you going to find a dual pulley for a dual surpentine belt style setup.... You might have to have a machine shop custom make that for you on a lathe. Personally, why dont you just purchase an upgraded alt of 250-300a?

Can't go wrong with DC POWERS!

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19