That is my oldest son!!!

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

the ar-15 makes up for the crocs

haha - that is all my boys will wear!

Current system:

Previous systems:

is that a removable carrying handle? Didn't look like it but the still make CCO's that will mount infront of the handle. NICE buy, wish i still had my AR, loved shooting it.

BTW it gets old when you have to take your M-4 everywhere with you (still in Iraq), can't wait to get back home and be free from mine for a bit.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

is that a removable carrying handle? Didn't look like it but the still make CCO's that will mount infront of the handle. NICE buy, wish i still had my AR, loved shooting it.

BTW it gets old when you have to take your M-4 everywhere with you (still in Iraq), can't wait to get back home and be free from mine for a bit.

Nice buy !!!

Btw i really agree with you man, i was so glad to get to north ft hood to give mine away :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Not removable, but I really like the iron sites. Just like playing Call of Duty :D

Current system:

Previous systems:

They make you carry it everywhere? You need to come on over my friend. I carried a Glock and a Sterling when I went to the PX or what ever.

Nice AR...............and I cannot agree more.......carrying the M16/M4 everywhere REALLY sucks ass

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton