First Build On This Forum... 2006 Tb, 4-12" Alpha V2, Rd D9 Mono, 5 Shuriken Batts

sweet love the colors

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

Oh wow I love the interior, is that ostrich skin? and the box is sick, idk if its just the way the pic is taken but is the amp hanging over the port?

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Oh wow I love the interior, is that ostrich skin? and the box is sick, idk if its just the way the pic is taken but is the amp hanging over the port?

it is... that was a fault in my planning. i thought i had it designed to be inset into the box, but i was wrong. i'll be redoing part of it in a month and have the amp flush mounted into the box to make it look better.

it's actually Emu and cross stitched velvet. i've gotten the false panels made and wrapping them tonight, doors are getting modified tonight also. my deadline has been pushed forward to monday night!

• 2 weeks later...

the interior looks very clean, i like the install also, where are the vids http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

shotgun on redhead!

oh and the system looks tight minus the amp hanging over the port. Im the same way, everthing will go perfect and then i forgot one little thing and i screw myself. Everything else looks good.

how do you like those batts?

2007 Acura TSX

Stock Navigation

Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE)

Sundown SAZ3500

2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm

JL 600/4

2 Sets of Focal 165K2P

love the batteries. but when i get some more free time i am going to redo the box and put 2 more in there to help out a bit more. i'm going to make the box 2" taller to add a bit more volume internally and flushmount the amps into the box.

Nice set up, btw lol can those girls come pose by my jeep :D hell just one would be nice too....

really tho i really like that set up looks real clean, i'll be watching for pics of when you redo the box to flush mount the amp

Nice set up, btw lol can those girls come pose by my jeep :D hell just one would be nice too....

really tho i really like that set up looks real clean, i'll be watching for pics of when you redo the box to flush mount the amp

I doubt I can share them... But I'll ask. How much you willing to pay me to let them go?

Archived