My first system was 2 JL audio w1 12"s in a prefabbed box with a Alpine MRP-350 amp with a JVC KD-S690 headunit.

Still have the head-unit though!

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

Had the best buy special :) 2 dual 12's and a dual 280wrms amp :) shit was bangin haha

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

2 10's w4d4 on a 1000 watt max kenwood.

Bandpass box.. :D Sounded loud to me at the time http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

I had 4 - 8" kicker Solo Baric....Seal box with a MTX 3002, then i change it for a MTX 2300 :acute: It was over 15 years ago :drinks:

TEAM ELEVATION AUDIO

BassRace 140.0-149.9

My Ride

my first system was in 1989/90--it was a 87-ford f150----done a bed cut---i had a rockford-power-300- runing my hiend had 6.5'' rockford's in the doors and -4- 6x9's behind the seat in the bed i had -4- punch 12'' 4ohm subs in a sealed box runing off a autotek-7600bts--had--4--batts in the bed my head was a sony and i had a rockford-pa1---man that was long ago it was the shit -man i had to save for that set up and i loved that truck man did that thang hit hard i will never forget that one

wow i didnt think that this thread woulb be this popular. I wonder what steves was :D

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

Mine was a JL W3 12incher in a prefab slant box, off a 100 rms Lighting Audio amp from Wal-Mart, in the back of a 80's camaro, was pretty loud for what it was, though it was a hatchback.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

9772rt pull out tape player (clarion) 2 way crossover lanzar mids and tweets and 2 12" lanzar subs...panasonic 200 watt amp for subs and panasonic 100 for mids and highs...

1989!!!!when lanzar first came out and was top shelf stuff

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

Mine was a alpine pull-out with a 6in bazooka tube on a OLD punch 100 and i had those old school fiero seats with the tweets in the headrests for mids in highs was all.. god to be 16 again....

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member