Sonic Electronix

Lanzar? Head unit I think stock speakers ( later upgraded to alpine type s coaxials) 1200watts max Sony amp dual 800watts max boss audio 12s in a boss audio band pass box. Come to think of it I had those installed in my room off a home stereo and they hit hard and sounded good, then with the Sony amp not so much ( I didn't know anything about ohms back then me and everybody I knew did pos-pos neg-neg,

And as of thanksgiving wifeys first system pioneer 4400 head unit alpine 500 watt sub amp alpine 300 watt 4 channel kicker ss6.5 front and rear components sundown sa-12 prefab box ( I know need to build my own but had no time) kicker 4 awg, 8awg distributor, and fuses, diyma 16 awg speaker wire. Yeah she bangs harder then ma******* wit kickers in they trunk

2004 Escalade Ext

Pioneer avh8400

Kicker ix500.4

Kicker ix1000.1

Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg

Sundown X-15

Sundown Sa-6.5c x2

KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca

Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca

SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire

Build Log

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O and btw everybody that thinks Pyle is a shitty brand, well those 10's will flex my roof like crazy. They have been beat to hell ever since my dad had em in his camaro back in '86 and they still hit harder then my buddy's 2 kicker comp 10's. So all you haters out there can hate all you want but if you know what you're doing with em they'll work just fine for ya.

ngme.jpg

Hahahahahaha x2

hahahaha!!! i just cried lol

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

• 1 month later...

2 old Jensen XS Bass (The blue cone, not the chrome blue cone, the old ones with the blue cone and black dustcap) in a Jensen bandpass box

1 Depth Charge DC400 on the subs

4 Pioneer 6x9's

OLD OLD OLD Pioneer 200 watt 4 channel on the 6x9's

Blaupunkt cd player

In my 89 Beretta. Impressed everyone around here at the time... kind pathetic. LOL

I've got a 1993 Beretta GTZ that I hope to put a decent system in. I'll bet you're filler panels probably fell off haha. Mine are flexing so much they probably won't last much longer.

2 Pioneer IMPP 12's in a sealed box powered by an MTX blue thunder 300/2 @ 4ohms. Old pioneer HU.

The pioneers don't sound bad. I dug one out of the shed a cpl months back and built a small sealed box for it. Gave it to my brother to put it his Yaris. Not bad for what it is....

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

My first setup and my 2nd (current) setup weren't that far apart in terms of being cheap

I had/have the same deck for both setups: Jensen HD-5112

l.jpg

Prefab boxes for both builds, I'll build my own box when I have subs worthy of more than a prefab.

My first setup had old school equipment

First setup: Coustic amp, 360 watts 100 rms, and it was an old school amp,

mmspictureh.jpg

Subs: 2 Rockford Fosgate Punch Audiophile 10s, RFA-810, bought these and the amp together for $80

0818121704.jpg

mostly wires I had laying around in the basement or shed

Total cost of first setup: around $136 after a bunch of misc. small stuff, $20 prefab box, etc...

Current setup

Amp: Pyramid PB717X 1,000-Watt 2-Channel Bridgeable Amplifier

http://www.amazon.co... amplifier 1000

51iJe8lumKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Subs: 2 Sony Xplod XS-l1237 12s, 1100 watts & 300 rms - $60 = $30 each

5nd5l75e33k73mb3l9c9j9a.jpg

Total cost for my new/current system: around $150 because of the brand new amp over a craigslist amp

The reason I posted both of these is because my first system stayed in my car for only like 2 months before I decided I wanted something more current/powerful. Therefore, I picked up the Xplods because they were newer and cheap. And I've had them in my car since late september 2012? (I put those rockfords in around the middle of summer.) That's why I consider this one my true first setup.

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

Archived