taco bell is a disgrace to all mexican food.

:aggressive:

tacosalpastor.jpg

8GMQtacos.jpg

+

250px-ManekiNeko_horchata_jar.jpg

Thats whats up!

B)

Oh damn thats some good shit right there! Some steak tacos and a Orchata lol

a taco is mexican, they sell tacos, therefor, they are a mexican restraunt. its not authentic, but its mexican none the less.

Dont get me wrong i like T.Bell but no matter how hard they try they will never pass as a "mexican restaurant"

WTF theres a thread for TacoBell LMAO! i love their Chicken Cheese Gordita Crunch's with a Pepsi and im good! or the chicken burritos are a must when low on cash!

Fuck yes, the 99 cent chicken burrito? I don't know what the put on that but it is the best thing SINCE the Monterray Jack tacos they had like 15 years ago.. bring those back.

images-1.jpg

now i wanna try the chicken cheese gordita crunch and the chicken burrito

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Seriously, I'm so angry I overlooked this thing. I tried probably everything else on the cheap menu and possibly this burrito once.. but I didn't really "get it" until I was really drunk last fall and ate like 5 of them haha.

As Nick Swardson says, fast food tastes waaay better when you're drunk. Downright heavenly, but I've since tried this 99cent wonder sober (well, as sober as I get) and it was fucking DELICIOUS.

Someone said certain taco bells don't have this anymore, but that could be a individual franchise thing right? I don't know how that works.

images-1.jpg

1/2 pound beef and potato FTMFW

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Wait, so you remember the montery jack taco and extreme natchos right? That would have been right when you started. Damn I miss those, where can I put in a request?

lol I havent worked for TB since 2003. So its been 14.5 plus 7 more years.

And , I do remember those items

TSB

1125091716-1-1-1.jpg

TB has a Facebook apparently...I told them to bring back the Cheesy Beefy Melt

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived