BigPimpin91 Posted September 30, 2010 Author Report Posted September 30, 2010 Just remember the other sauce. Fire Roasted Salsa. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 oh shit i could go for some tbell right now at 3am ohhhhhh i wanttttttttt I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Emoxihax Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 dude taco bell always gives me the shits 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
Emoxihax Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 I took 3 bites of the new chicken flatbread thing and had to run to the bathroom, wtf 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
Robert8252 Posted October 2, 2010 Report Posted October 2, 2010 That's when you take and get to the window just keep driving. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
BigPimpin91 Posted October 2, 2010 Author Report Posted October 2, 2010 Thought I would share my little drive-thru experience last year... I get to taco bell, 2 cars are ahead of me until I get to the ordering speaker... 10 minutes later, I finally get to order. By this time, there are 4 other cars behind me and this is the type of drive-thru that is enclosed so you can't leave. Ok, so they take my order... 5 minutes later, line finally moves again. Another 5 minutes later it moves again... Another 5 minutes, it moves again. another 5 minutes later, I finally get to the window and get my food. I didn't bother asking what was up, I was already pissed... Total Drive thru-time: 30 minutes... I am not joking, it was literally 30 minutes, I kept track. Was the worst drive-thru experience I ever had. Blame the assholes in front of you ordering 25 tacos cause they're drunk as hell. Shit pisses us off as much as you. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
BeatBox Posted October 3, 2010 Report Posted October 3, 2010 Total Drive thru-time: 30 minutes... I am not joking, it was literally 30 minutes, I kept track. Was the worst drive-thru experience I ever had. shit is like that in the wee hrs of the morning over here, maybe not 30 min but pretty damn close
newbasshead Posted October 3, 2010 Report Posted October 3, 2010 hahahahahhahahaha woot woot i work at taco bell this is amazing
BeatBox Posted October 4, 2010 Report Posted October 4, 2010 just went to t.bell for a quick snack. got 4 crunchy tacos and a 5 layer, got 2 packs of fire sauce each
BeatBox Posted October 8, 2010 Report Posted October 8, 2010 another quick stop at t.bell didnt have time to get much food, got a cheesy gordita crunch WITH CHICKEN and got a shit load of sauces!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.