d-REW Posted January 16, 2011 Report Posted January 16, 2011 dammn that quad steak looks good is it gonna be nationwide or just in select markets? tuTWENTY * Team MechMan * Team Shok * Team Sundown
BigPimpin91 Posted January 16, 2011 Author Report Posted January 16, 2011 dammn that quad steak looks good is it gonna be nationwide or just in select markets? Not sure, honestly. Just look for the signs when we do release them to see if your taco bell offers them. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
nautical7 Posted January 16, 2011 Report Posted January 16, 2011 I'm surprised this thread is 12 pages long, do people really get drunk that much to eat this food??
C-Fizzy Posted January 16, 2011 Report Posted January 16, 2011 I think it's messed up that the only Taco Bell in Lincoln shut down. You know it was doomed when it was located in a strip mall with no drive thru and closed at 10pm every night. Now I have to drive to Roseville which is about a 15 minute drive home so the food is a little cold by the time I get home. Wouldn't it be faster to drive to marysville? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
BigPimpin91 Posted January 16, 2011 Author Report Posted January 16, 2011 I'm surprised this thread is 12 pages long, do people really get drunk that much to eat this food?? I'm only on 6 pages. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Mikesmith0890 Posted January 16, 2011 Report Posted January 16, 2011 Noms What's gonna be the price on the Quad? AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
BigPimpin91 Posted January 17, 2011 Author Report Posted January 17, 2011 Noms What's gonna be the price on the Quad? Probab;y expensive as fuck. Also, release date is sometime this week, IIRC, BigPimpin91's Banging Music
C-Fizzy Posted January 17, 2011 Report Posted January 17, 2011 Doesn't look that good. The cheesy gordita crunch is still my all-time favorite. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
jshark5 Posted January 18, 2011 Report Posted January 18, 2011 am i the only one salivating all over my keyboard? thought so... 04' Chevy Blazer -Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-
iKidwell Posted January 18, 2011 Report Posted January 18, 2011 My god that quad steak burrito looks good, I think the baja chalupa will always be my favorite on the menu though c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.