My god that quad steak burrito looks good, I think the baja chalupa will always be my favorite on the menu though

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Mannn the taco bell by my house is the SHIT. I've rolled up counting out pennys and shit, and they just give me my tacos :D I guess i go there enough that they know i'll be back. Damn even at a different taco bell, i asked for a free drink, and the lady was like "why?" I just said, i don't know, i'm thirsty. So she got me a small pepsi :D I loveee taco bell. Who cares what the food has in it, it tastes good and i don't get sick :P

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

just had a few tacos... MMmmm imagine life without taco bell.

man you guys are so lucky the only dam fast food here in juneau alaska is mcdonalds. we had a taco bell for a long ass time then it shut down along with our kfc and pizza hut. about 5 or 6 years ago. Its been that long since iv tasted the dankness of taco bell. haha

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

just had a few tacos... MMmmm imagine life without taco bell.

man you guys are so lucky the only dam fast food here in juneau alaska is mcdonalds. we had a taco bell for a long ass time then it shut down along with our kfc and pizza hut. about 5 or 6 years ago. Its been that long since iv tasted the dankness of taco bell. haha

I guess Yum Brands pulled right the fuck out of Alaska as they own all three of those companies. LMAO.

Archived