BigPimpin91 Posted January 18, 2011 Author Report Posted January 18, 2011 My god that quad steak burrito looks good, I think the baja chalupa will always be my favorite on the menu though Get it while you can, it's gonna be disappearing... BigPimpin91's Banging Music
osamio Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 Mannn the taco bell by my house is the SHIT. I've rolled up counting out pennys and shit, and they just give me my tacos I guess i go there enough that they know i'll be back. Damn even at a different taco bell, i asked for a free drink, and the lady was like "why?" I just said, i don't know, i'm thirsty. So she got me a small pepsi I loveee taco bell. Who cares what the food has in it, it tastes good and i don't get sick 2009 Cobalt LT Pioneer Headunit 2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp 4x Pioneer 6 1/2 Pioneer GM-6400F Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P 2x Champion series PRO 12" subs 0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery To come: New or repaired DTR!!
akustoms Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 just had a few tacos... MMmmm imagine life without taco bell. man you guys are so lucky the only dam fast food here in juneau alaska is mcdonalds. we had a taco bell for a long ass time then it shut down along with our kfc and pizza hut. about 5 or 6 years ago. Its been that long since iv tasted the dankness of taco bell. haha 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
BigPimpin91 Posted January 21, 2011 Author Report Posted January 21, 2011 just had a few tacos... MMmmm imagine life without taco bell. man you guys are so lucky the only dam fast food here in juneau alaska is mcdonalds. we had a taco bell for a long ass time then it shut down along with our kfc and pizza hut. about 5 or 6 years ago. Its been that long since iv tasted the dankness of taco bell. haha I guess Yum Brands pulled right the fuck out of Alaska as they own all three of those companies. LMAO. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
ryanFA5 Posted January 22, 2011 Report Posted January 22, 2011 finally found this damn thread. now i know what im getting next trip there. ahem, tonight. hahaha. the quad steak quesadilla looks delish. 2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl All stock.
speedball1978 Posted January 22, 2011 Report Posted January 22, 2011 I only go to Taco Bell to check out the hot chicks, got some good looking ones up in porter, TX yummy
BigPimpin91 Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Posted January 23, 2011 1/27/11 And they're going to be $5 bucks just for the burrito or Quesadilla. The Double Steak items are $4. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Baydestrian Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 Attorneys question if Taco Bell is actually serving beef Hopefully the one I go to before work is gonna have it on Thursday so I can grab one of the double Seriously though, the Cheesy Beefy Melt needs to come back, it was like an orgasm in my mouth....no homo.... 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
BigPimpin91 Posted January 27, 2011 Author Report Posted January 27, 2011 This is old news. I read the cases of food everyday. I'll snag ya'lls a picture of the ingredients. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.