Baydestrian Posted January 28, 2011 Report Posted January 28, 2011 Just grabbed a Quad Steak Burrito, eating right now....pretty damn good 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
BigPimpin91 Posted May 29, 2011 Author Report Posted May 29, 2011 Updates. XXL Burrito. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Chaise Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 The cheesy double beef burrito is where it's at. Also the #7 is awesome too, and it'd be 1 million times better if it was bigger. Driving to Wash. DC today. I'm sure I'll pass at least one I can eat at. I like the oldschool one.. Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe Loud as F**K Just kidding
iceman1575 Posted May 29, 2011 Report Posted May 29, 2011 Updates. XXL Burrito. I hate you. The cheesy double beef burrito is where it's at. Also the #7 is awesome too, and it'd be 1 million times better if it was bigger. Driving to Wash. DC today. I'm sure I'll pass at least one I can eat at. Hell yes. That's why I always order two. DAMNIT. BRB POTATO!
R3nOSlaPP Posted May 30, 2011 Report Posted May 30, 2011 want something good get a chicken quesadila and add nacho cheese its a little messey but damn good Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48 Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3” Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6 Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2 Silverado Build Log
BigPimpin91 Posted May 30, 2011 Author Report Posted May 30, 2011 The cheesy double beef burrito is where it's at. Also the #7 is awesome too, and it'd be 1 million times better if it was bigger. Driving to Wash. DC today. I'm sure I'll pass at least one I can eat at. What sucks is that the Double Beefs are now regional items. My store no longer carries them. want something good get a chicken quesadila and add nacho cheese its a little messey but damn good I'm a fan of getting Quesadillas with Baja sauce instead of creamy jalapeno. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Chaise Posted May 30, 2011 Report Posted May 30, 2011 The cheesy double beef burrito is where it's at. Also the #7 is awesome too, and it'd be 1 million times better if it was bigger. Driving to Wash. DC today. I'm sure I'll pass at least one I can eat at. What sucks is that the Double Beefs are now regional items. My store no longer carries them. I found that out a couple weeks ago after a competition in Maryland. Stopped at Taco bell on the way back and REALLY wanted a double beef but didn't see it on the menu so I asked if they had it. Apparantly they had stopped carrying it two months prior, but I just went to a Taco bell by my house not too long ago and got one.. odd how that works. I guess demand plays a big role. I like the oldschool one.. Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe Loud as F**K Just kidding
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.