Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Taco bell is the shit, I can spend 4 bucks and be so full I can't walk for hours.

Since we're on the topic. McDonalds is about to release their angus burgers in a month or two. Angus burger, bacon and cheddar angus, and mushroom and swiss angus. The bacon and cheddar is amazing.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Posted

I had taco bell once.

And I threw up.

Bad first impression.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted

Back in the day I would get like 5 or 8 soft shell tacos and water. Mmmmmm... However, back in the day I had a cast iron stomach. I still loves me some Taco Bell!

Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes (totally the bomb)

Cheesy Potato Burrito

Combo Burrito

Soft Shell Taco

Caramel Apple Empanada

1 Large Pepsi.

That's a meal for like $6!!!! I defy you to get more food for less!!!!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

volvano burrito with extra lava sauce. that shit was kickin. that and i like cheesy bean and rice burritos. but i agree on the stomache not agreeing. good way to flush your system out tho.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

taco bell is a disgrace to all mexican food.

:aggressive:

Posted Image

Posted Image

+

Posted Image

Thats whats up!

B)

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Posted

we have a mexican shop like that. ..tacos look exactly the same 99 cents they are bombbb

~Matthew

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6 3L

(1) ScyTek Astra 4000RS-2W-1 2-Way Remote Start Alarm

with Shock and Proximity

(1) 20% Tint All Around (Gately Audio)

(1) 250 Amperage HO Alternator

(1) Big 3 Done In 1/0

(2) Kinetik HC2400 Power Cell

(1) Alpine IVA-D106 Receiver

(1) Peripheral Video Bypass Device

(4) Alpine SPS-17C2 Speakers

(1) Alpine KCE-422i iPod Control Interface

(4) Sheets Dynamat Extreme; for speakers

(1) 10 Square Feet Hushmat (Trunk & Rear Deck)

(4) DC Audio Level 4 15" D2 Subwoofer w/ Level 5 Coils

(1) Wall Built By David, Tuned to 32 Hz

(1) Rockford Fosgate T40001bd Amplifier

(1) Stinger 1/0 Wiring (2 runs of + 2 runs of -)

(1) Stinger Volt Meter

Posted

a taco is mexican, they sell tacos, therefor, they are a mexican restraunt. its not authentic, but its mexican none the less.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7730 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...