Jump to content

Dad's Lingenfelter Twin Turbo Vette(Now with a VIDEO on first post!)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Chevy Malibus FTMFW!

No. :censored:

06 Taurass SE

1 PPI Pro104

MTX TC 4001D Amp

1.5 CU. at 34 hz

After Christmas...

2 PPI Pro104's

Audiopipe 1500D

3.4 CU. at 35 hz

Posted

that bitch is FUCKIN SICK!!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

Damn, them Khumo's are extra wide!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted

Now we need a video......:)

I will as soon as I can, I don't live with him so It's hard.

Damn, them Khumo's are extra wide!

They are Michelon Pilot Sports.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Posted

AWWW MAN skeet skeet skeet skeet sick looking car man.

how much did that run your pops?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6960 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...