yea your right on the centimeters thing...i checked it out and its pretty damn close..i have always like RE products...everything we have put in a car thats RE always hits good, clean, and loud and thats why i went with them when i decided to go with a comp setup..and as far as i know i havent seen any other car like mine with a comp stup either..thanks for the compliments man..i enjopy the car..i have 2 Kole Audio 12s in it right now in a prefabbed box and its pretty loud too..It beats the hatch to death..the hatchback is gonna help a lot too..

Yeah the only thing is on my box it's tuned a little high.

We're making a new box that will be tuned to about 32hz and it will be an even tighter fit.

But RE is great, I had problems when I first got it and had a lot of doubts but now it just slaps.

Have you seen any of my vids?

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

good luck with that sub. the mx 18 is what makes me hate re. i was not impressed with the one i had. but for some reason i like those cars. they can be pretty fast. remember if your not happy with one king suv has another mx. WALL THAT BISH!!!!! :spiteful:

edit: never mind his is a d2

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

We're making a new box that will be tuned to about 32hz and it will be an even tighter fit.

But RE is great, I had problems when I first got it and had a lot of doubts but now it just slaps.

man i wanna see that box....mine will be tuned at like 34 prolly...naw i havent seen any of your vids

#roadto150s

good luck with that sub. the mx 18 is what makes me hate re. i was not impressed with the one i had. but for some reason i like those cars. they can be pretty fast. remember if your not happy with one king suv has another mx. WALL THAT BISH!!!!! :spiteful:

edit: never mind his is a d2

thanks man i appreciate it. yea i like these cars too man..they dress up good..if it was a D1 i would do it...man that would be LOUD..two RE MX 18s in D1s in a wall....damn

#roadto150s

ok yea i just watched your video...damn that thing beats! i hope my 18 will beat that hard

#roadto150s

ok yea i just watched your video...damn that thing beats! i hope my 18 will beat that hard

Well it will beat a lot harder.

I don't know how much RMS the MX has but i'm sure it's a lot more than the SX.

Yours will beat.

i'm definitely subscribed :)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Archived