4 Dc 12's In An 03 Explorer (new door panels)

I don't care what you say, that is loud! Anytime you hear the mic on the camera breaking up like that when it's OUTSIDE the vehicle, it's impressive. :shok:

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

warms my heart to see lvl3s doin work :D

how are the mounts on the amp? are they metal or plastic? I can never tell from the pics on the 2010 models

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

the specs on the box are 9.5 cu ft after displacement tuned to 33. and gibbs they are metal. ill be makeing some more vids prolly on monday cant do it tomorrow cause its fathers day and all so monday ill do work, and yes this shit is LOUD. i didnt expect it to be this loud at all, and since the video i finished my big 3 and im pretty sure it got a little louder!!

6 dc level 3 12's

digital designs Z1A

pioneer h/u

4 sets of rockford 6.5's

crunch 1600.4

Mechman 270a alt

kinetik hc2400 (soon to be xs power d3100)

xs power 3400 (under the hood)

lots of 1/0

another vid i have. tryed to move a cut off but it didnt really work out ill be tryin again and maybe, just maybe http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

6 dc level 3 12's

digital designs Z1A

pioneer h/u

4 sets of rockford 6.5's

crunch 1600.4

Mechman 270a alt

lots of 1/0

Turn That Bass EQ Off.

And why is your gain so high?

to be honest i dont know why it is so high. lol it sounds good and it doesn't suck down the voltage. i've checked it with a o scope and it doesnt clip until my h/u is on 58 out of 62 so it should be ok, right? if not please let me know i dont wanna fuck anything up

6 dc level 3 12's

digital designs Z1A

pioneer h/u

4 sets of rockford 6.5's

crunch 1600.4

Mechman 270a alt

lots of 1/0

Archived